PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten & Children's Menu

JennPooh
07-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know if they have a children's section to the buffet or can we request something? I have a real picky 6 year old and would really like to eat here.

Sunshine1010
07-08-2007, 06:56 PM
......I'm interested in this as well.

LoriMistress
07-08-2007, 07:05 PM
The Biergarten is an all you can eat buffet. There is no kids menu. They serve food like rotisserie chicken, assorted salads, breads, chicken schnitzel, red cabbage, wine kraut, sauerbraten, assorted sausages, beverages and desserts. They do serve alcohol (obviously). And they do have a great show that you watch while you eat and drink. DH and I have eaten here. The food is okay (I don't care for German Food). But the show was great. The last time I was there was 2003, so I'm sure their food has improved.

mickey&missy
07-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Truthfully, the Biergarten probably isn't the best place for a picky eater. There isn't a childrens menu but, their is a lot of food. I'm not the biggest fan of wursts and things of that nature but, they had very good chicken and several other things I liked! They also had good desserts!

Maybe see if you can get your little one something before going there. Kids REALLY enjoy the show and dancing. Its a lot of fun!

LibertyTreeGal
07-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I was thinking just the opposite of the above because most of the foods are so bland LOL

It just depends on how picky is picky. Is it "picky will only eat bland food" or "picky will only eat familiar" food.