PDA

View Full Version : ebay or online starter kits?

septembergirl
07-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Can anyone tell me a good place to check out to find some reasonable priced starter kits for my kids 9 and 4?

JPL
07-08-2007, 04:38 PM
On Ebay you can usually find some sellers with lots of about 20 pins averaging about $2 a pin which are great for trading with CMs. Every so often the lots often include a pin or 2 you may want to keep for your collection. Just make sure you check out the sellers feedback:thumbsup:

jedi jen
07-08-2007, 07:56 PM
I have ordered pins off ebay 3 times. I have found the real cheap pins that say they are "disney" pins are treadeable. I just bought pins from pinscheap, and I am so happy with everything. The pins were around $2 a piece and they are so nice. There are duplicates, but I don't mind since it is going to be harder to trade them anyway! My favorite is the Mickey dressed as a pirate. The bottom line, is that they are nice pins that I will not be ashamed to trade (which I cannot say about other cheap pins on ebay).

septembergirl
07-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Well, then, where can I get sets to include lanyards. We had some a couple of years ago, but, of course, they are lost now:(.

JPL
07-09-2007, 12:20 PM
I have also seen a few people selling lanyards on Ebay so maybe you can just pick them up sperately from the pins :thumbsup:

caryrae
07-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Well, then, where can I get sets to include lanyards. We had some a couple of years ago, but, of course, they are lost now:(.

I sent you a email on where to get some Disney Lanyards but without pins. Some of them have a holder to hold park passes and fast pass tickets.

mousaholic
07-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I just bought pins from pinscheap, and I am so happy with everything. The pins were around $2 a piece and they are so nice.

Does pinscheap ever sell pins separately? I just checked and they look like they only have an ebay store and they just have 2 large (100 pins) lots for sale. Should I wait and see if they add pins, or is there another good ebay site for discounted authentic pins? Thanks.