PDA

View Full Version : When staying at Boardwalk or Beach Club how do you get to EPCOT?

Donald A
07-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Just wondering how people who stay at the EPCOT Resort area (Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club, or the Swan / Dolphin) get to EPCOT.

Do you:
1) Walk into EPCOT international gateway (this is what I do)
2) Boat
3) Bus
4) Drive your own car

Please take a poll here: http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=109469

Robbrina
07-08-2007, 08:06 PM
DH and I stayed at the Yacht Club and we used the Friendship boats to get to both Epcot and MGM.

jacknsally02
07-08-2007, 09:06 PM
we always walk

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-08-2007, 09:08 PM
We've walked many times or if we are too pooped out, we take the boat. I don't think we've ever driven our own car to Epcot.
A friend of mine who works at the Swan was going to have a limo take us to the front gate but the driver went home sick. So she had another friend take us in a town car. But that was just for giggles.

Disnamic Duo
07-09-2007, 10:02 AM
On our most recent visit to WDW we stayed at Boardwalk for the 1st time. The walk to Epcot was so nice and easy. It takes just a few minutes. We also walked to MGM. It was a bit longer, but very nice. At the end of the day (at MGM), it poured down rain. We went over and waited for a boat. It was a little bit of a wait because MANY people wanted to get out of the rain as well. But, it sure was nice to have that.

GrumpyFan
07-09-2007, 10:59 AM
We've walked and ridden the boats, just depends on how we're feeling. To me, the boat is very relaxing right before we hit the park.

DisneyDudet
07-09-2007, 11:44 AM
We usually walk. If there's a boat waiting, maybe we'll take that, but not usually.

There is no bus to Epcot from these resorts.