PDA

View Full Version : Epcot- Extra Magic Hours

centralohio disneyfan
07-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Could someone please explain the Extra MAgic Hours at Epcot. I guess what I want to know is, doesn't some of the Future World attractions stay open until midnight? Even thoush it says Future World closes at 7pm?

robhink
07-08-2007, 10:59 AM
There are certain Future World attractions that stay open until 9pm, those are the ones that will be open the three extra hours for the EMH. Here is the full list of attractions -

El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Kidcot Fun Stops remain open until 11PM
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

chick20679
07-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Sorry, I'm still confused. :confused:
So, are Future World attractions open until nine, or ten? (ten would be the three extra hours, right? since they normally close at seven??)
And do the World Showcase attractions stay open until eleven or midnight? Sorry I'm not very swift on the uptake... thanks!! :thumbsup:

EvilQueen2006
07-08-2007, 03:12 PM
All of the attractions listed above remain open throughout the EMH. Even though Futurewold "closes" at 7, even on non-EMH nights many of those attractions remain open until park closing.

P.S. Chick 20679, I just noticed we are neighbors!

centralohio disneyfan
07-08-2007, 08:18 PM
I understand about the Future World attractions. What about the Countries in the World Showcase? Is it just Norway, Mexico, and American Showcase that are open until midnight, or is all of World Showcase open?