PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Table Service in EPCOT??

Disneyfun
07-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Here we go again!!!

Which is the best Table Service in EPCOT?

We are grading on all aspects - food quality, service, theming, etc!!

I will have to admit that I have had to group a few restaurants together due to limits on the number of choices in a poll. The ones combined are in the same pavillion, and if they are voted together as the best table service, we will have to have a runoff election! (Please, no hanging chads in Florida! ;) )

I can't wait to see your answers! This has been a lot of fun so far!

snifflesmcg
07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
So far my favorite is the Coral Reef. I've also eaten at Teppenyaki which was good as well but not as good as Coral Reef. My next trip will be Chef de France and the Biergarten.

mrsgaribaldi
07-08-2007, 05:52 AM
I have eaten at Le Cellier, Rose & Crown, Biergarten, Nine Dragons, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Teppanyaki.

My favorite is Le Cellier. Great food, great service and I like the decor inside (dark;)).

pox24
07-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Le Cellier and Rose and Crown:thumbsup:

DawsonAR
07-09-2007, 04:37 PM
We love the Garden Grill.

MMouse6937
07-09-2007, 05:31 PM
I would vote for Le Cellier. The food was excellent, our server was wonderful, great overall experience. I would have said Alfredos since our last meal there was perfect, but since they are almost gone, I didn't include them.

We are going to try Coral Reef this trip so we'll see if that becomes my new favorite! :D

jwallace378
07-09-2007, 05:48 PM
My vote would be for LeCellier in Canada. Great food, great atmosphere

GrmGrninGost
07-09-2007, 05:50 PM
My favorite is LeCellier, with Coral Reef a close second!:mickey:

jedi jen
07-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I have been to Coral Reef, Teppanyaki, Restaurant Marrakesh, Garden Grill, and Chef de France. I loved them all!! :eat::tasty::tasty::eat:

If I absolutely had to choose a "not to miss" restaurant, I would choose Coral Reef.

emmingo
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Le Cellier for food, but Coral Reef for atmosphere. Overall, Le Cellier, hands down!

LauraF
07-10-2007, 09:22 AM
I've eaten at every restaurant in Epcot except the Biergarten . . .

Theming: San Angel Inn or Le Cellier
Service: Alfredo's (soon to be gone) :(
Food quality: Chef du France

TheRustyScupper
07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
I think the best is Bistro de Paris (France, Upstairs).

mouseketeer mom
07-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Our favorite? Le Chefs de France for dinner, and the Garden Grill for table service lunch.

jrkcr
07-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Another vote for Le Cellier. :thumbsup:
I could really go for some cheese soup right now!

Anthony007
07-10-2007, 03:26 PM
We've eaten at Garden Grill, Chef's De France, Alfredos, Marakesh, Nine Dragons, and San Angel Inn. I would to say that Marakesh was the best food, San Angel Inn the best atmosphere, Alfredos great service (food was great, but Marakesh was on another level). The Garden Grill the most fun. Overall I'd say Alfredo's was the best.

angel2931
07-10-2007, 03:30 PM
MMMMMMM Le Cellier. It is delicious!!! My mouth is watering for some pretzyl bread, cheddar cheese soup and filet mignon as we speak!!!

StillSimbaGirl
07-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Hands down - the Bistro. Followed by Le Cellier, Chefs or Rose and Crown.

DessertDivaFL
07-10-2007, 04:30 PM
CORAL REEF!

The restaurant in Italy is good but they are closing it and reopening it as something else so I can't recommend it anymore! :(

Florida Dreamer
07-10-2007, 04:45 PM
My vote would be Marrakesh for what seems to be a truly authentic experience. The wait staff was phenomonal, the show was extremely entertaining and really added to the experience, and the food was a true delight. We loved our dining experience!

anneb
07-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Bistro de Paris, without a doubt.

Maleficent's Dad
07-10-2007, 09:06 PM
We've eaten at 'em all; most of them, numerous times.

Food quality:
Either place in France. Bistro is not a restaurant on the main drag, but it's some good dining!

"Safe" bet:
LeCellier - good service, good food, you can get some familiar items.

Theme:
San Angel, Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Marrakesh

Atmosphere:
Rose & Crown - hands down.

Our faves are R&C for the atmosphere, France for food, and LeCellier.

Jeez, I guess we love them all. Only places we don't make it a point to get to any more are Biergarten and 9 Dragons.

Disney_Barbie
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
So far my favorite is the Coral Reef.

Oh good, so glad to hear the Coral Reef is a favorite of someone. We have ADR's there for our next trip even though I had read a couple of bad reviews from some people. We took the gamble because it looks so romantic/beautifull/cool with the fisk tanks, we had to try it at least once. Plus we figured there are people out there who complain about everything, so we took a gamble. Glad it was a fav of yours, we hope it will be a fav of ours too, soon!

IloveDisney71
07-13-2007, 04:07 PM
I would have to vote for LeCellier! We eat there every time we go (on the dining plan) and it is wonderful. The food is always perfect, the staff is very friendly, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. :eat:

NJGIRL
07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
My favorite was Alfredo's but we like the San Angels also.