PDA

View Full Version : 7 month window???

pluto40823
07-07-2007, 07:19 PM
We are planning a trip to Disney August 17 - August 28, 2008. We are planning to book SSR (our home resort) 11 mos. out. We have stayed at SSR twice in the past and would like to try a different resort this time around. What are the chances of getting a two bedroom in another DVC resort during that time frame?? Thanks.:mickey:

DVC2004
07-08-2007, 12:02 PM
August 2008? You should be fine booking elsewhere in your 7 month window. It's hardest to get BCV's and V@WL just because they are smaller properties, but you should have a pretty good choice of resorts. Hardest time to get what you want is October and December typically. Good luck!:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
07-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Depending on where you want to stay, you should be okay. We were able to book VWL for this coming August at 7 month window - no problem. BCV were booked when we had called! They seem to be the toughest to get.

wendy*darling
07-08-2007, 01:58 PM
We're going this August and were able to switch from SSR to BWV at the 7 month window without any problem. I took 2 studios, but I would imagine you will be able to get a 2 bedroom in August without too much difficulty.
Be flexible and I am sure you will be able to try a new resort next summer.