PDA

View Full Version : disappearing posts?

LibertyTreeGal
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Howdy, I was surprised today to see I hadn't gotten emails telling me there were new posts in threads I had posted to, when I could they had been added to.

Well, lo and behold, the posts I made to the threads are gone! And I wasn't a bad girl or anything, unless talking about the ghosts popping up from behind the tombstones scaring me is naughty :)

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a glitch or something, we'll all sure be glad when the new server is up and running! :mickey:

John
07-07-2007, 04:13 PM
After the technical difficulties of Thursday evening which went into friday, we rolled back the database to about 9pm Thursday. Thus, anything you posted after that and before 6:45pm friday was lost.

Sorry...

LibertyTreeGal
07-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Not a big hairy deal :)

Just curious and wanting to make sure I hadn't imagined the whole thing ;)

kakn7294
07-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Gee, I thought it was me! I'm glad to hear that I wasn't being punished for something I didn't do (Stitch did it and I'm sticking to that story!). I thought that somehow they figured out what I was doing all that time at work all night long!

Beast_fanatic
07-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Instead of the dog :dog: eating your homework, the server ate your posts... :eat: :badpc:

SgtTigger
07-07-2007, 10:56 PM
After the technical difficulties of Thursday evening which went into friday, we rolled back the database to about 9pm Thursday. Thus, anything you posted after that and before 6:45pm friday was lost.

Sorry...

Wait Wait..... John you make time go back....... so we can go back in time?????? Oh man this could be so good........

You need a test subject??????

:laughing:

:cop: :tigger:

Caroleh
07-07-2007, 10:58 PM
I thought I was losing my mind.:blush: Work has me so stressed out right now, that I can't remember if I'm coming or going. I told the DH I thought I had posted something and it was missing. Whew, now I don't have to see a shrink!!:D

PirateLover
07-08-2007, 01:09 AM
I was just about to ask about this myself. I didn't notice my own posts gone, but rather other replies in certain threads. Thanks for the 411.