View Full Version : 3 Adults and rides

ariel03
07-07-2007, 11:13 AM
I was wonder what rides would we have a problem sitting together. :crowd:
I have thought of a few but wanted everyone elses opinion. :whisper:

:thanks:

mickey-mouse35
07-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Do you mean side by side or is behind each other, like on Splash ok?

bkfree
07-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Some rides the three of you can sit together and some rides it is 2 people per seat and some like SPace Mountain, it is 1 person per seat. We are a family of 4(2 kids) and we either sat all 4 of us or 2 X 2.

ariel03
07-07-2007, 02:24 PM
What rides can we not be in the same ride car together. I know rides like dumbo we will not all be together. What other rides like Dumbo will we not be in the same ride car?

Charlee
07-07-2007, 03:23 PM
We've just come back from the World with me (19) and my parents and there were two rides where we had separate cars:

The Sea's with Nemo - the clamobiles were too small for three
Buzz - I went on my own to try and get a higher score :thumbsup:

I can't remember if there were any others but with both of those the cars are so close together it doesn't seem to matter. :mickey:

beksy
07-09-2007, 03:34 PM
I had the same question. It'll just be 3 adults for the first time this trip and I've been trying to remember about this! :confused:

Rayadragon
07-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Haunted Mansion would be a pretty tight squeeze for 3 adults. There's some cases (Big Thunder Mountain, Expedition Everest, Rock and Roll Rollercoaster off the top of my head) where you'll sit two people side by side, but can fit 4 in a car. I don't think they'd split you into two different cars.

Meteora
07-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi there!

I went to WDW with two of my friends, and we are all in our twenties. You can either have a designated person who sits behind you or in a different vehicle, or you can rotate. As other people have said, you will have to split up on the Seas, Buzz (if all three people want to play; if not, you can fit three), Dumbo, and probably the HM--it would be a tight squeeze. For rides like Pooh, you'll have to do two in front and one in back, or vice versa. I would also recommend doing that for SSE--the middle "seat" does not have a headrest, and that ride frequently stops while your ride vehicle is tipping you almost straight back. It's awful on your neck if you're in that center seat.

Just always tell the CMs that you're a party of three, and let them work it out. On a couple of rides we asked if we could squeeze three and they said yes. So, when in doubt, ask, but also look for yourselves and decide what would be most comfortable--you don't all want to be on each other's laps.

crazypoohbear
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM
It would also depend on the individuals size. :blush:

WDW-Geek
07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
I've gone frequently in a group of 3 adults. The CM's are good about making sure your group is kept together. Groups of 3 work well on Space Mountain, Small World, and Pirates. In Snow White, Pooh, BTMRR, Splash, you'll be split into 2 rows, but it still works fine.

Haunted Mansion is a grey area. All 3 of us have fit into a doombuggy together... and you're all in each others.. ahem.. business. :crowd: But that's part of the fun, eh?

WDW_Megan
07-10-2007, 12:27 AM
rides like RNRC the CM will make sure you get right next to each other (same car) as long as you say 3

AuntDJ
07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
For most of the rides you will have to ride two and one..I would suggest switching so the same person isn't always alone!

Also, make sure to let the CM know that you want to be in the same cars on RNRC/Everest as if you are not, you will be in different pics. If you are in the same car, you could still only buy one pic but have everyone in it..

Rides I know would fit 3 across...TOT; Small World; El Rio de Tempo; Dinasaur; Safari; Kali River Rapids; Great Movie Ride; Star Tours; Splash (maybe); Pirates;

I know you want to experience everything together, but I have found I enjoy the ride more when I am not smushed into the ride car. We have done three on Peter Pan, it was okay but one of us was a 5 yr old...I could not imagine 3 adults in one of those pirate ships!

Have fun!

DJ

Mikey Piano 23
07-11-2007, 01:59 AM
I was in this same situation last year. Most of the rides are 2 to a cart. But its no problem because you can just sit behind them! :thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
07-11-2007, 08:20 AM
When we have three people, we usually take turns with two sitting together and one alone, ofcourse on scary rides I am usually left to ride alone because my sister and cousin are too scared to ride by themselves!!