PDA

View Full Version : Intercot T-shirt and Hat

kakn7294
07-07-2007, 05:46 AM
I posted this yesterday but is seems to have gotten lost in Cyber space - I apologize if it suddenly appears again and it's a duplicate thread. I have several burning questions about the Intercot t's and hats:

1 - Do the t-shirts run fairly true-to-size, or do they tend to run big or small? I hate tight T's.

2 - Do the hats have a hole in the back? I assume with an adjustable velcro fit that they do. This girl need a ponytail hole in the back!

3 - How long on average does it take to get an order? I'm a terrible procrastinator but want to have it by Aug 10 if I decide to order.

Thanks!!!

DizneyFreak2002
07-07-2007, 12:10 PM
The shirts run fairly close to size, maybe a tad bigger, but not much..... I have ordered two shirts, and even after multiple washings, the shirts have not shrunk and still fit to size....

I had a hat, and I believe there is a hole in the back... In fact, I know there is a hole in the back.... The hat was misplaced by accident, and I don't remember where I lost it....

dpamac
07-07-2007, 12:23 PM
I am wearing an INTERCOT hat as we speak and there is indeed a hole in the back. Though I have no ponytail.