PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Party in 2008?

2girlsmom
07-06-2007, 09:15 PM
My family & I attended the Pirate & Princess Party last February & had a great time! We're headed back to Disney in February 2008 & I've begun the planning. Has anyone heard any rumors about whether or not Disney is planning on having the party again during the winter slow season? Or, any thoughts on when they might announce? I want to make my ADRs at the beginning of August & how we plan the days depends on if we'll be up past midnight one night. Any feedback appreciated!

JPL
07-07-2007, 08:29 PM
They haven't announced if the party will be returning in 2008. I know it is returning in August for a second run. The only advice I can give is to plan and then ammend your plans if they announce the party.

ttccluvsdis
07-08-2007, 04:07 PM
I was on the phone with dining yesterday, and the CM asked me if I was going to the party. I told her no, as we are leaving on 8-11. I mentioned how depressed I was about missing the party by hours!
Her reply to me, was "you can go next year" She stated they are planning a party for late Jan, Feb, and March 2008.
I know it is just a rumor, but it did make my day! Hopefully I will be able to catch it next year
T

2girlsmom
07-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the rumors, ttccluvsdis! I'll take any glimmer of hope I can get. I just hope they will announce before I book my ADRs on 8/1. I'm planning to call to book my room in the next couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to inquire with the CMs. Thanks again!