PDA

View Full Version : Submarine Middles Out

Chescat
07-06-2007, 07:43 PM
The submarine middles are availabe at DLR now. You have to pick them up at the back of the line unless you are in line. If you are, they will pass them out to you there. They are actually now part of the Nemo quest we've been seeing for a few weeks. So its not a separate card and separate attachment. :D

Interesting title: Tomorrowland Submarine Wall (card 2 of 30, series 3).

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-07-2007, 12:32 AM
I was thinking that you meant at the back of the VMK Central, but I remembered that they took it out.. so do you mean at the back of the line at a shop? You have to buy it? :confused:

WDWfanatic742
07-07-2007, 01:08 AM
In line on the ride

Chescat
07-31-2007, 05:30 PM
I went along the submarine line today and noticed that people weren't carrying the quest cards anymore. So I went to the end of the line and asked. The cast member told me that they are out of the cards and more are being printed up. Not sure when they will come back. Nachocat was on the phone with me, so she heard what the cast member said (she also got to ride on the Nemo monorail and the monorail driver said to Cat in Virginia and the rest of you...) :)

BTW JP, found out that they haven't given those driver license cards for the monorail front for 3 years now. So no we can't get them. :mad:

We had heard rumors the cards would be gone by end of July. What we don't know is whether when these quests come back, if it will be the original or the ones with the submarine codes on them.

Tiggerdog
07-31-2007, 11:29 PM
I went along the submarine line today and noticed that people weren't carrying the quest cards anymore. So I went to the end of the line and asked. The cast member told me that they are out of the cards and more are being printed up. Not sure when they will come back. Nachocat was on the phone with me, so she heard what the cast member said (she also got to ride on the Nemo monorail and the monorail driver said to Cat in Virginia and the rest of you...) :)

BTW JP, found out that they haven't given those driver license cards for the monorail front for 3 years now. So no we can't get them. :mad:

We had heard rumors the cards would be gone by end of July. What we don't know is whether when these quests come back, if it will be the original or the ones with the submarine codes on them.

Do you mean the co-pilot's license? I got one last month when I rode in front of the WDW monorail.

Cheese got to ride the ride with you? What did the driver say?

Chescat
08-01-2007, 04:08 AM
Do you mean the co-pilot's license? I got one last month when I rode in front of the WDW monorail.
Its DLR that stopped doing it.

Cheese got to ride the ride with you? What did the driver say?
Pretty cool, I had her on cell phone and got to ride up front. Told him she was on phone where she was from. So he would mention her when he would talk and hit the horn a few extra times. I see those guys all the time and they are pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Chescat
08-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Good news. Nemo Quest cards are back out with the Submarine Middle codes again. I know this is true since I got some more today. :)

chrisb26
08-08-2007, 06:27 PM
That is good news I was actually just about to post this also. I saw a picture that was taken the 3rd and they showed people in line for Nemo and some people had the cards.