View Full Version : Dining Review-Turf Club

tinkerbell04
07-05-2007, 04:34 PM
June 26th
Party of 8 5 Adults-3Kids
All on Dining plan

Reservation time: 5:30
Seated: 5:35

Again, we were seated very promplty after checking in. I was very pleased with the quickness of being seated with a large party in a prime season!

Kids all had the salad for appetizers
2 Burgers and 1 pizza for entrees
3 ice cream sundaes for dessert

Adults had a variety of appetizers and entrees so I will give a general rundown.

Apps:
Mussells
Ceasar Salad
Crabcake
Onion Rings
Buffalo Tenders
All were shared and enjoyed!

Entrees:
3 Steaks
1 shrimp pasta
1 Burger
All were cooked to perfection and delicious. We were offered to change the side items if we didn't like the one that was served with the entree. We were also offered topping add ons for the steaks, we declined the toppings as we didn't like the topping the last time we were there.

Desserts
Chocolate cake
Cheesecake
Apple Pie

The service here was great. The server was attentive and quick with refills without having to be asked to bring them. We have always enjoyed our meals here and this was no exception. :mickey:

sillyolbear
07-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the review. We've never tried it and are taking the in-law's there in December.

Glad to know it is good!

dolphinmickey9170
07-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the review....we were there in May and really enjoyed every bite!!

MickeyMousse
07-07-2007, 10:36 AM
That's great to hear :thumbsup: since we will be there for 11 days on November and I was hoping that the one sit down restaurant would be worthwhile!! :) Sounds great-can't wait to try it out with hubby and our boys!:mickey:

Dedivah
07-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Where is the Turf Club?

tinkerbell04
07-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Where is the Turf Club?

It is in the Saratoga Springs Resort

Sunshine1010
07-19-2007, 01:54 AM
My husband and son and I ate there in March. We were staying at the resort and it was our lunch before we had to leave.

I had some pasta thing that was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I mean......it was GOOD. It had slices of parmesan cheese (SLICES) and....oh my gosh....soooooo YUMMY.

I couldn't eat it all though. SSSshhhhhh, this is between you and me (he he) ....my husband and I got in a little fuss, and so I pouted and didn't eat it all. he he. My fault ----

We'll be going there again so I can finish my meal.

The meal was nice. You can sit on the patio, but it was raining so we didn't. It reminds me of a gentleman's club from the old movies. You know, where they sit around and smoke cigars?....They even have a pool table in the 'waiting room'....and a bar.

pox24
07-19-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks so much. We are driving up after work tonight and plan a late dinner there.