PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to View Wishes Inside the MK!

LSUgirl07
07-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Where would you suggest watching Wishes from inside the park? Are there any spots that you would abdolutely avoid? Last time we stood on some bridge that was over by Tomorrowland, and there were trees that blocked some/most of the fireworks. So...what do the expert Intercotees suggest? :mickey:

Jen C.
07-04-2007, 08:09 PM
You got to be on main street usa. enjoy.:mickey::number1::blush:;):party:

mook3y
07-04-2007, 08:19 PM
We like it on the bridge that goes to tomorrowland. Right under where Tink flys over.

sassafras
07-04-2007, 08:53 PM
I agree with the last posting. Love to have Tink soar right over us, and it's a good place to view the fireworks.

John
07-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Best spot is main street between caseys and the ice cream parlor - dead center in the street. The whole show is framed from Main Street and is where it looks most perfect... :mickey:

happycamper83
07-04-2007, 10:43 PM
I've only watched it twice (so far) - once from a bridge (forget which one exactly)... it was neat to see tinkerbelle right overhead, but some trees blocked some of the view and from where I was the music (well, especially the spoken parts) were difficult to hear. 2nd time I watched from Main St and you definitely do get the "full effect" from there. Though if you have a chance to see it multiple times, I definitely do like switching up the perspectives and trying slightly different spots!

CandleontheWater
07-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I also like main street best, however last time we caught them from the ferry lauch at the TTC. I had never watched them from that vantage point before, and while I wouldn't suggest it for a first timer, the distance view was awesome! You could really get the full feel of the fireworks and especially the ones that frame the castle.

WDWfanatic742
07-05-2007, 12:41 AM
We stood on the Tomorrowland Bridge last time too and even though Tink fly's over you, I wouldn't recomend it. The tree's that block most of the fireworks just ruin the show.

EmcDuckRN
07-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Inside? still working on it.

Outside? from a balcony in a tower room at the Contemporary resort. (10th wedding anniversary. very much a fairytale prince/princess feeling...

mttafire
07-05-2007, 11:17 AM
We stand about halfway up Main St. It just seems perfect there.:thumbsup:

ImagiAsh
07-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Another vote for Main Street right here. Some may complain about the crowds in that area, but once the show starts, the only people that are moving are those who are walking on the sidewalks. So, no worries about the trafficking conditions during the show. AFTERWARDS, however, may be a little crowded. :secret:

TheRustyScupper
07-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Like many others, I think Main Street by Casey's.

Simbafan73
07-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Train station! Great view and quicker exit.

GrmGrninGost
07-07-2007, 11:17 AM
In the middle of Main St. near Casey's Corner!! :mickey: There's nothing like watching the fireworks over the castle!!

mickey-mouse35
07-07-2007, 12:36 PM
-Train station! Great view and quicker exit.

Are you talking about on the elevated train platform? How early do you have to show up to get these seats?

I think Main Street is the best viewing area but the crowds are terrible, so we've tried behind the castle and by Tomorrowland, too.