PDA

View Full Version : Morning Entry Shows

BronxTigger
07-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I have some questions about those morning opening shows. You know, the MK has the "Good morning, good MORning!" song and dance with the pixie dust. My questions are:

1. What parks have special "opening ceremonies" each morning besides the MK?

2. On Morning EMH days, do they have the ceremony an hour early, or do they wait until general opening hours? An example to clarify, MK opens at 9 but for amEMH, it opens at 8. Is there a show at 8 or 9 or none at all?

3. Anything else I should know regarding this?

Thanks. This affects my planning. :thumbsup:

LoriMistress
07-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Epcot: The characters show up on a holiday bus and wave to the crowds.

MGM: Nothing.

AK. I believe some characters come up and welcome the crowd.

snifflesmcg
07-04-2007, 06:02 PM
I have heard that Magic Kingdom only does the opening ceremony on certain days.

I didn't know Epcot does. I'm going to have to look out for that now.

MGM does nothing.

AK is saw myself. It's so cute. Mickey and friends show up in Safari gear. They are on top of a safari type bus. They show it in front of the Tree of Life.

I'm still wonder what they do when it's AM EMH. If they do it twice or just once?

moe513
07-04-2007, 07:40 PM
I ve caught both the ak and mk one but I dont remember if it was an emh or not. I usually like to do the am emh. This is a great question and I would like more info too.

jans2kids
07-04-2007, 07:49 PM
MK has an opening where the characters come riding to the entrance on the train. This only happens on the days without early entry. On the early entry days they only play the music.

Epcot no longer has the charcter bus as of last year or the year before, so there is no opening show.

MGM also has no opening show.

AK has characters at the entrance