PDA

View Full Version : mvmcp vs pirate and princess party

moe513
07-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Ive been to the Christmas party and I was wondering if they are similiar. Which is better?

Darbylew
07-04-2007, 05:04 PM
We have been to both and they are both very
good. We enjoyed each one. The PPP has
spots to get treasures like the trick/treat at
the MNSSHP. They give you a small bag to put
your treasure of chocolate coins and beads. It
is a fun night. You can dress up as a pirate or
princess. I did not dress as either just the
children did. If I had to pick one or the other
I think I would go with MVMCP. I just love all
the decorations and lights. The parade at the
PPP was great. :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
07-04-2007, 06:58 PM
We've been to the MNSSHP twice, and the pirate and princess party once. We will be attending MVMCP for the first time this upcoming November. We LOVED the pirate and princess party sooooo much. Have to say tho, we are huge pirate fans!!!! The fireworks at the Pirate and Princess party were the best fireworks we have ever seen in our life. It was amazing. Between the music and the display, we watched with our mouths open!

sillyolbear
07-05-2007, 09:14 AM
We've been to both.

I feel like the Christmas party is definitely more festive. While the Pirates and Princess party does have an amazing fireworks show and a chance to get a photo with Captain Jack.

I think both are well done.

Quasimodo
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
We've been to all three parties. We are planning on going back in Aug. to the PPP and in Oct. to MNSSHP. I liked MNSSHP a little more than the PPP. Both are similar though. The parade for MNSSHP is really good. The headless horseman and the grave diggers are really cool.

If you go to either MNSSHP or the PPP, I highly recommend dressing up you and your family in costumes. It makes the event even more enjoyable and memorable. Costumes don't have to be elaborate but should be comfortable. The best costumes are usually the group costumes. Like dressing everyone as a Flintstones character. This is why I like MNSSHP a little better than the PPP. You have a broader range of costumes to choose from.