PDA

View Full Version : What day better - which park

Disnamic Duo
07-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm trying to plan for our January trip to WDW. Our 1st day in the parks will be a Monday (28th), and we would normally go to MGM that day. But, I see it's EMH that evening. We usually try to avoid EMH parks because our experience is that they're more crowded. One alternative is to switch to MK, but I've heard MK is more crowded on Mondays in general. Which do you think would be less crowded that day?

Thanks for the help.

mickey-mouse35
07-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Since you're going in January, with lighter crowds, I bet either would be fine! :mickey: However, I MGM would probably only get busier in the afternoon if if has evening EMH. Personally, I would do MK first! :D

bkfree
07-04-2007, 03:15 PM
We have found that Sat. and Sunday were more crowded at MK because most people seem to arrive on Sat and hit MK first. So I think Mon. in Jan is fine. That is when we went last year.Be there when they open, no matter what day, it gets crowded as the day progresses.
Be sure and go to Epcot on EarlyMH, it is always very low crowd during that time. Last January in one hour of EarlyMH at Epcot we rode Soarin twice, Test Track Three times and Mission Earth Twice, we basically got off the ride walked around through the line and right back on. It was very magical.

Disnamic Duo
07-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the advice. The EPCOT early EMH sounds like a great idea. That's one thing I know - the later you get to EPCOT the harder it is to get onto Soarin'.