PDA

View Full Version : Fourth of July Poll

KAT1811
07-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Happy :fworks: Fourth of July :fworks: to everyone!!! I am very proud to be a part of a country that has such wonderful freedoms, especially the freedom to enjoy something as magical as Walt Disney World. :mickey: :cheer: In the spirit of the 4th I thought that I would post a poll. Do you prefer:

Hall of Presidents :flag:

or

The America Pavillion :flag:

dolphinmickey9170
07-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Maybe we are thinking the same thing today......I was just listening to my Voices of Liberty CD I bought my last trip from EPCOT. I love their music, acapela is such a wonderful sound and these ladies and gentlement ROCK!! So, of couse, my vote is for the American Pavilion at EPCOT!!

ps: on a personal note my fav song they do, which makes me cry everytime, is "A Dream is a Wish"....I'm welling up just thinking about it

KAT1811
07-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I also LOVE the Voices of Liberty, actually that is also why I voted for the America Pavillion. There is just something so captivating about them, once you start to listen you can't pull yourself away and they stir up the most wonderful feelings inside. Happy Fourth of July!!!

pogo
07-04-2007, 09:51 AM
It's AP for me. :D

ibrowse17
07-04-2007, 09:54 AM
AP for me as well. Both are well done, but AP offers much more of America:thumbsup:

King Triton
07-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Kat, great question! I should have made that one of my 100, but I didn't think of it.

I think I'd go with American Adventure. Both are on my "must see" list on a Disney trip, but the American Adventure is just more of an experience, especially if you can catch Voices of Liberty before the show.

Darbylew
07-04-2007, 10:12 AM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE! HAVE A
SAFE AND HAPPY ONE!!
:flag::fworks::flag:

SimbaandNalasMama
07-04-2007, 10:31 AM
I couldnt decide, but the animatronic presidents put my vote for HoP. I DO love those Voices at AP, though..

Happy 4th of July, Ya'll!!:flag:

BritCody
07-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I like them both but I went with the American Pavilion

indytraveler
07-04-2007, 10:44 AM
haven't seen AA for awhile (can't remember) but I'm going old school with HOP. Even though they changed it and tried to update it. Really, 200+ yrs. of history in 10 min?

SgtTigger
07-04-2007, 10:48 AM
The America Pavillion

Great poll.... but I got to go with the whole history thing.......

:flag:

:cop: :tigger:

moe513
07-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Happy 4th. I like the presidents. I enjoy looking at the way clothes have changed over the years.

biodtl
07-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I went with HOP. I love them both, but the HOP has always amazed me.

LoriMistress
07-04-2007, 02:19 PM
DH is old school...he prefers Hall of Presidents.

mttafire
07-04-2007, 03:46 PM
I voted for the H.O.P. Also, Lets not forget our troops this independence day. They are fighting for our freedoms everyday! God bless America and the Military folks.:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
07-04-2007, 04:20 PM
These are two of my favorites! :mickey: But, if you put me on the spot, I prefer the America Pavillion.

disneydeb
07-04-2007, 04:29 PM
AP for me! Although, I enjoy HOP too!:D

KAT1811
07-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Kat, great question! I should have made that one of my 100, but I didn't think of it.

I am truly honored!!!

Also, Lets not forget our troops this independence day. They are fighting for our freedoms everyday! God bless America and the Military folks.:thumbsup:

:ditto: :exactly: Thank you for all of the freedom fighters that put their lives on the line for all of us. My hat is off to all of them! :tiphat:

Mickey91
07-04-2007, 11:40 PM
Wow! Tough question. I had to go with American Adventure. But, I love them both!
And, since this is a 4th of July poll, off topic, we watched our community fireworks tonight. They were actually pretty good. But, my DH caught me humming illuminations songs since there was no music!:blush:
:fworks:HAVE A HAPPY 4TH!!!:fworks:

snifflesmcg
07-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Hmm, I have a split answer. I LOVE voices of Liberty but I think the Hall of Presidents are better than the American Adventure movie. I voted for HOP.

McGoofy
07-05-2007, 12:13 AM
I voted for American Adventure also. It is the whole experience with Voices of Liberty, the Americana history, and even the colonial men that play the fife and drum outside the American Adventure at certain times.

Wow! Tough question. I had to go with American Adventure. But, I love them both!
And, since this is a 4th of July poll, off topic, we watched our community fireworks tonight. They were actually pretty good. But, my DH caught me humming illuminations songs since there was no music!:blush:
:fworks:HAVE A HAPPY 4TH!!!:fworks:

Ummm...I am going to expand your off topic response...;) Our church held a community fireworks display this evening. Pretty good I might. (The man in charge of the fireworks is a major Disney fan.) My DH is the worship pastor at our church, so he was responsible for the music. He actually PLAYED the Illuminations music over the loudspeakers during the last part of our fireworks!!!:flag::fworks: It was as close as I get could to being there tonight! (By the way, thought did cross our minds around 1pm today, "If we leave now, we could be there in plenty of time for the fireworks!!!")

HAPPY 4th everybody and God bless America as well as those in the military that fight for our freedom. Also, here in Charleston, SC our hearts and prayers are going out to the 9 firefighters families that lost their loved ones 2weeks ago in a terrible fire as they were trying to protect our community.:flag:

Jared
07-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I voted for The Hall of Presidents because I usually fall asleep during The American Adventure. :)

mrsgaribaldi
07-05-2007, 04:26 AM
When we are in the Hall of Presidents I get goose bumps when they are all introduced. It happens everytime. We saw the show in the AP once and I feel asleep:blush: I don't think I've ever heard the singing:secret: I voted for the Hall of Presidents:thumbsup:

Pocahontas
07-05-2007, 08:38 AM
The Voices of Liberty is in my top 5 of can't be missed attractions, so that made me almost vote for AA, but HoP won out in the end. I just love the feeling when they bring all the presidents on to stage.

avantgardeinker
07-05-2007, 09:16 AM
That's a tough question. I voted for America Pavilion. I love the music and the story it tells. But I really love both pretty equally. I hope my 2 year old will sit through both this Dec when we go.

154 more days!!
:mickey: