PDA

View Full Version : Oceaneer Club Activites

Dopeyrocks
07-03-2007, 09:04 PM
I understand there is a Navigator newsletter relaying all cruise activities, however, is there a separate newsletter for the kids' clubs that lists out scheduled activities?

GreenBeetle
07-03-2007, 09:19 PM
From what I've learned getting ready for our cruise, the Navigator includes ALL activities on the ship each day - no separate list for kids. If you do a Google search for Disney Cruise Navigator you should be able to read some that past cruisers have posted. It gives you a good idea of what to expect on your cruise.

Also, someone here on Intercot once posted a very good idea . . . take colored highlighters with you (one for each family member) and highlight the activities each person is interested in doing. :rocks:

I'm new to the cruising thing too. So I'm just repeating what I've heard and read. ;)

TammiMcMan
07-03-2007, 11:02 PM
With the old style Navigators, they used to have them available for each age group. As Greenbeetle mentioned though, now that they've switched over to a new style, they're all located in the same packet. It does make it a bit easier to read and figure out which activities you can do without conflicting. We brought along highlighters and that really helped.