PDA

View Full Version : YAY! HM refurb!!!!

StitchplusTink=STINK
07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
:yay::clappy::high5::woohoo:I am so happy about this! i mean HM has needed this for a LONG time. It's about time that they show it the respect that it deserves and needs. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoriMistress
07-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I completely agree. These attractions need some TLC.

LSUgirl07
07-03-2007, 11:13 PM
As much as HM might need it, it still astounds me that they'd start it in JULY when there are so many people there. I know for my trip next week it will, if nothing else, make lines for other attractions that much longer than they already are. Same with Spaceship Earth...why the heck would you start a refurb at such a busy time? I know, I know, we should trade off refurbs with other times of the year yada-yada-yada... but seriously. I thought the reason they did refurbs during the off-times was because it wouldn't really affect the line at other attractions *that much*. I'm glad HM will be ready in time for Halloween, I just wish they could have figured out a way to keep it open for the peak attendance month of July :(

dtootsie42
07-04-2007, 12:24 PM
I don't think Disney really has an off time anymore. I know it's a bummer to have it close during the summer months but I am so happy that they are finally doing a rehab.

kathiep
07-04-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm happy to see this favorite get an update.

I just hope that it doesn't end up being a complete overhaul or change.

xipetotec
07-04-2007, 04:06 PM
:yay::clappy::high5::woohoo:I am so happy about this! i mean HM has needed this for a LONG time. It's about time that they show it the respect that it deserves and needs. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well although it'll make some people sad on their vacations and that IS unfortunate. If it were me, it would be a MAJOR bummer if HM was down. It's my wife and I's FAVORITE RIDE. But that being said, there's never a good time to close it and it NEEDED to be done!! These rides don't keep their quality by being left to break down and this one really needs some upkeep.

Can't wait to ride the renovated version next March!!!! :number1:

LarryBoy
07-04-2007, 04:28 PM
We are going at the end of this month and are a little sad that the HM will be closed, but I am more glad that it is getting a much needed refurbishment. We rode it enough last trip, Dec. 06, that I think we'll be OK. I feel the same way about SSE as well, but at least the new improved Mexico ride is open.

LoriMistress
07-04-2007, 05:20 PM
The most crowded time at the parks are Thanksgiving/Christmas Eve/Christmas Day/New Year Eve/New Year Day. I know it s*cks that a few of the attractions will be closed. Maybe the parks will have more window opportunities for more FPs or have more CM to work the other main attractions so the lines can go quickly.