PDA

View Full Version : What's the best discount available on an Annual Pass?

John L
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
A few years ago we saved a little off of regular A/P's by getting a coupon from an Orlando area Burger King during some sort of sponsored promotion. i am looking for information on any discounts against the annual pass prices that may be available now.

I understand you can buy passes at Disney Stores now again... Good news.

I am interested in any coupons, etc. from any source that might save a little off the passes regardless if I buy them at Disney properties or at the Disney Stores? I have to buy 4 of them this time.

We have a house in Pa. and we also own a house in Auburndale, Florida, near Disney.. so I wonder what discount Florida Resident (and what proof they need of residency) and how that works.

With regards,
John

DizneyRox
07-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Best discount that I've seen is the DVC disocount of $100 off a ticket. Unfortunately, it comes with a hefty price tag of some $15,000 worth of points.

If there are coupons or other "local" deals, they are not really advertised. You may want to check into the Fl Resident discount. I'm not sure if home onwership is enough though. It sounds like it should be, but they are pretty strict about the guidelines.

Carol
07-04-2007, 08:57 AM
You can view the annual pass benefits here (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/annualpass/default.asp).

Eeyore's My Favorite
07-04-2007, 04:39 PM
As far as I know for Florida Resident's passes you have to show them your Florida Driver's license or Florida ID card if you don't have a driver's license. I believe the Disney website provides more specific information. Also, if you have AAA you can buy discounted tickets and passes through them.
-----------------------
Elynn
Mickey here we come....9/07 WDW Celebration Anniversary #22 :mickey: