PDA

View Full Version : Pre-paid Photo Package

Dopeyrocks
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I heard that once you board you can pre-pay for different photo packages of photos taken during the cruise. Does anyone have the details on this? What if I pre-pay for 10 pictures, but then only like 5 of them? Does it save you any money?:mickey:

GreenBeetle
07-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I believe I saw something about picture packages in the Personal Navigators I read online. I'm not sure how it works if you don't like the pictures though.

Send me a PM if you would like the link to the other website where I found some recent Navigators to read. I found them very helpful.

TammiMcMan
07-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm pretty sure that when you purchase one of the new packages, you're stuck with it. They give you a punch card with the number of pictures on it that you purchased. Each time you select a picture, they punch your card. I think it's up to you to collect as many pictures as you purchased. They do let you exchange them, so if you find one that you like better, you can trade it.

Chipfan
07-08-2007, 09:52 PM
From talking to the guys in Shutters and the signs that they have up in the store you should be able to get a refund for whatever you don't use in your package. If you buy a package for 10 8X10s and only use 5 then you should be able to downgrade the package and get refunded. Also if you buy a package for 5 and end up wanting more you can increase your package just as easily. Its all pretty painless. Hope this helps.

DisneyDudet
07-16-2007, 04:08 AM
If you don't use all of your package, you can either cut your losses or can 'exchange' by paying full price for the pictures.

You can always make doubles or triples of pictures you like quite a bit that can use up your package.

Also, you can always upgrade. Say you buy the basic package. If you like more 5x7 than you bought, you can upgrade.