PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp?!

Mickey Magic
07-03-2007, 07:22 PM
:mickey:Ok I'm a newbie at Christmas time.(I've been early January, but that's as close as I've been) We are going to MK the Sat and Sun after Thanksgiving, We already bought tickets for MVMCP for that Sun night. Tell me everything you know...temp, crowds, special activities, taping of Christmas parade, eats,....WHATEVER!! THANKS:mickey:

LoriMistress
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Sunday is going to be crowded just because of the locals that show up. Expecially since you're going during the week of and after Thanksgiving. I would arrive at the parks by 4pm. Get on some rides, eat counter service by 5pm. See some shows.

For more information, you can do a search and you'll get tons of responses.

Marilyn Michetti
07-03-2007, 08:24 PM
The temps. will be "coolish", to frigid, but with the "snow" falling on Main St., it adds to the effect.

There is a special Christmas parade, a special fireworks display, neat lighting, and all the free cookies and hot chocolate you could want. TS dinners are probably already gone, so you might be limited to CS or street snacks.

Even though it will most likely be crowded that Sunday, lines for the rides shouldn't be bad - they never seem to be.

You'll have a wonderful evening - it's just a perfect way to feel Christmas.:santa:

P.S. You'll miss the taping - that would be Dec. 1 and 2.

sillyolbear
07-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Our experience has shown that the first parade of the evening is more crowded than the second. If you plan on staying for the entire length of the party, you might consider hitting the rides during the first and catching the second parade.

The party is a fun event--enjoy!

Figment!
07-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp):santa:

mickey-mouse35
07-04-2007, 03:05 PM
If they're still doing a free photo as part of package, do that first if you can. We waited until the end of the night to get ours, and we look sooooooo tired! Would have been a really cute photo otherwise! Enjoy!

mrsgaribaldi
07-04-2007, 05:44 PM
We've gone in early Dec and it's been dowright COLD at times. Once I even bought a pair of gloves in the MK, that's how cold it was. Be sure to dress for cold or bring something to put on. It was so cold it was uncomfortable:mickey:

LoriMistress
07-04-2007, 05:48 PM
If they're still doing a free photo as part of package, do that first if you can. We waited until the end of the night to get ours, and we look sooooooo tired! Would have been a really cute photo otherwise! Enjoy!

They are not. Instread all the pictures will be 1/2 off.

dolphinmickey9170
07-04-2007, 08:12 PM
They are not. Instread all the pictures will be 1/2 off.

Can they go on your Photopass CD like character meals can?