PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for children under 3 years old

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
07-03-2007, 04:46 PM
We leave in 12 days, and I can't wait!! Poly, here we come!!

I do have a question about tickets for children younger than three years old, though. I know that at that age, admission to the parks is free, but, do you need to have your child issued a ticket to go through the turnstily, or will they just let her through and count her as she goes through (I'm assuming they'd do this for fire codes/occupancy)?

Essentially, how does ticketing for a child under 3 years old work?

iheartmickey
07-03-2007, 05:10 PM
A child under three doesn't require a physical ticket.

They let them pass through the turnstile. You also don't need a ticket for fast pass. They will just let you all on ... including the under 3 child! ;)

kakn7294
07-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Your child under the age of 3 does not have a ticket. Since they are admitted free of charge, they do not need a ticket to pass through the turnstiles. If they are in a stroller, they can stay in the stroller and pass through the stroller / WC gate while you pass through the turnstile right beside that gate. You also don't need a ticket to get a FP on any attraction with FP that your child can ride - they just wait with the rest of you and are admitted onto the ride.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Even though they don't need a ticket, they are counted. This goes towards the maximum occupancy count in the parks.