PDA

View Full Version : O'Hanas ?

jrpersinger
07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
At the Character Breakfast, what is the juice they serve? You know, the one they say is Lilos favorite??? Mango, Guava?

Figment!
07-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I can't find anything other than orange juice as currently being available. :shrug:

Maybe another INTERCOTee who has dinned there recently can chime in ....

StitchLuvr
07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
There is a special juice going along with the "Poly" theme/culture with the meal-my kids tried it but didn't like it....they said it tasted like a cross between mango/peach juice.

Our server suggested it to us as the juice that is "Stitch's" preference, but we were still able to get anything we wanted to drink-OJ, coke, sprite, etc.

I wish I could remember the name of the juice but I can't.....all I know is it's offered :)

jrpersinger
07-10-2007, 06:38 PM
There is a special juice going along with the "Poly" theme/culture with the meal-my kids tried it but didn't like it....they said it tasted like a cross between mango/peach juice.

Our server suggested it to us as the juice that is "Stitch's" preference, but we were still able to get anything we wanted to drink-OJ, coke, sprite, etc.

I wish I could remember the name of the juice but I can't.....all I know is it's offered :)

Come to think of it, it did have sort of a peachy taste to it too. I can not for the life of me remember it. My kids LOVED it. And my kids never like juice. Which is why I wanted to get some. LOL

StitchLuvr
07-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I wish I could remember it too....it stinks getting old!! LOL

I don't know why my kids DIDN'T like it since they like that Dole juice that's a blend of peach & mango....who knows!

We're going to be attending the O'hana breakfast again on our next trip & this time I will have to try the juice as well!! :thumbsup:

Dracula766
07-10-2007, 10:12 PM
POG Juice

i think it's passionfruit, orange and guava.

I had it back in December and I couldn't get enough of the stuff :stitch2: