PDA

View Full Version : Two questions!

wdwvacationeer
07-03-2007, 02:20 PM
We are leaving for WDW in exactly 6 weeks and are soooooooooo excited; so, now we are fine tuning our planning.

We are going to be there for eight days, seven nights and have eight day park passes. Here is my question: We arrive early on 8/14 and are planning to hang around our resort (CBR) during the day and have reservations for Wolfgang Puck at night, check out DD and then back to CBR-so, that leaves us with one extra day of unused park passes. On 8/18 we have tickets for the Pirate and Princess Party and reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. Since the park is open until midnight, we are not going to the MK until it is time for our reservations-so, that leaves us with another day of unused park passes. The extra days are so cheap so I am not going to change the amount of days on my tickets. Can I use these two extra days to park hop?

Also, we would love to hear anything about the Pirate and Princess Party. I bought a beautiful Cinderella Costume for my seven year old daughter and she is so excited. Do a lot of kids dress up for this party? Adults, too?:pirate:

dolphinmickey9170
07-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Yes you can, if you didn't buy the parkhopper option for your base ticket.

pogo
07-03-2007, 02:29 PM
We are going to be there for eight days, seven nights and have eight day park passes. Here is my question: We arrive early on 8/14 and are planning to hang around our resort (CBR) during the day and have reservations for Wolfgang Puck at night, check out DD and then back to CBR-so, that leaves us with one extra day of unused park passes. On 8/18 we have tickets for the Pirate and Princess Party and reservations for Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. Since the park is open until midnight, we are not going to the MK until it is time for our reservations-so, that leaves us with another day of unused park passes. The extra days are so cheap so I am not going to change the amount of days on my tickets. Can I use these two extra days to park hop?
:hi: Neighbor !

The answer to this question is....... no..... sorry !:(

You would have to have "Park Hoppers" to enter a different park. But the good news is you can convert them to PH with the "no expiration" option for future use. It might save you some $$ for your next trip. :thumbsup:

I can't answer the other question.... but I'm sure somebody much smarter than I will be along any minute now. :mickey:

Have fun and don't forget your trip reports upon your return. :D

Darin M
07-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm also leaving in 6 weeks, 8/17-8/25, with my girlfriend, and I am also soooooo excited. Sorry I can't answer your questions though.

emmingo
07-03-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't know about the first one...I wouldn't want to give you any bad info, so I'll leave that for someone else to substantiate!

As for the P&PP, EVERYONE dresses up. We didn't do the P&P, but we spend the day at MK and were there when all of the P&Pers were flooding in for their park takeover and all of the little kids were in pirate and princess costumes, and many of the parents were dressed up, too. I suppose its all based on how comfortable you are walking around in a "big people" costume--but of course, its Disney...there's no such thing as being embarrassed! :party: The kids are often dressed to the nines.

moe513
07-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Im almost positive you can only use one base ticket per day.

MomofKatie
07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Yes you can, if you didn't buy the parkhopper option for your base ticket.

No, you can't. Disney has thought of this- the turnstiles will reject your ticket if you try to use it at a second park on the same day you entered another park. think of the tickets as "per day", not "per admission". Once your ticket has been used that day, it can't be re-used at any other park.

The Waterparks and more option is a
"per admission" ticket, though. If you have 5 admissions on your ticket, you could use 3 of them in one day- for example, spend the morning at BB, head to DQ in the afternoon, and go to PI in the evening.

But you can't do 2 different major parks in the same day unless you spring for the Hopper option... sorry.

Jared
07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Im almost positive you can only use one base ticket per day.
I think you're right. If you do not want to add the Park Hopper perk to your tickets, perhaps add the No Expiration option instead. Next trip, you will have two park days already purchased.