PDA

View Full Version : Good place to see Tink

EmcDuckRN
07-03-2007, 01:01 PM
kind of Curious

When I lived in CA I used to know D/L inside and out, and seeing Tink get the fireworks going was a given. Now I've been going to WDW, and I've never seen her. Where is a decent place to not only get a decent view inside the MK of the show, but to see Tink fly over? My kids are just now about old enough to really go nuts if they would see that.

Thanks

Disney Doll
07-03-2007, 01:25 PM
We always watch from Main Street. We get a great view of the whole show. Tink flies down from the right if you are facing the castle. You should even be able to spot her route in the day and then position yourself accordingly.

yasmina
07-03-2007, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE You should even be able to spot her route in the day and then position yourself accordingly.[/QUOTE]

How do you do that?

So cool!

Jared
07-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Tinker Bell flies from Cinderella Castle to a building in Tomorrowland. During the day you can see the wire she uses.

I always thought the best place to watch Tinker Bell fly was the bridge to Tomorrowland, but that may not give a perfect view of Wishes.

TinkiTime1989
07-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Tink flies from the top of Cinderella's Castle to a building in Tomorrowland. We usually sit on the big planter in the middle of the Rose Garden in front of the Castle. The view of Wishes is great and Tink flies right over your head. :tink:

alilprincessmom
07-03-2007, 02:15 PM
I agree with DisneyDoll, you should scope out her route during the day. You can see the wire she flies from and you should be able to tell where a good spot is to see her.

Figment!
07-03-2007, 03:13 PM
From this past month's INTERCOT Insider:

Tinkerbell fans will want to consider staking out a spot on the bridge to Tommorowland or the Rose Garden. From both of these locations Tink will make her flight above you to Cinderella Castle. Choose your spot on the bridge wisely though there are some trees that could obstruct your view of the castle depending on where you are standing on the bridge.

You can sign-up for the Insider here (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insider/default.asp) or browse past editions in the Archives (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insider/archive/default.asp).

Suz36
07-03-2007, 09:04 PM
We watched from the Tomorrowland Bridge. Tink flew right over us, and our view of the Castle and Wishes was great.

ibrowse17
07-04-2007, 10:07 AM
We like the terrace at the Noodle Station. It gives a great view of the fireworks, and Tink flies right over your head:thumbsup:

A Big Kid
07-04-2007, 04:40 PM
Tinker Bell flies from a building in Tomorrowland to Cinderella Castle. .

You have that EXACTLY backwards.

LoriMistress
07-04-2007, 05:25 PM
I woudy say best place to see Tinkerbell is either around the hub or near Crystal Palace.

Jared
07-04-2007, 05:27 PM
You have that EXACTLY backwards.
You are right. What a silly mistake. I must have been rushing.

Thanks for correcting me. I will edit the post.

septembergirl
07-04-2007, 11:54 PM
We watched from the Tomorrowland Bridge. Tink flew right over us, and our view of the Castle and Wishes was great.

:ditto: