PDA

View Full Version : Good place to buy pins online (other than Ebay)?

cjb121879
07-03-2007, 09:49 AM
I figured you guys might be able to steer me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a good website to buy a wide selection of pins from. I have ordered from Ebay in the past, but I am looking for an alternative. The Disney shopping website seems to have only a limited selection of pins.

Can you guys help me?

JPL
07-08-2007, 04:40 PM
While the best deals seem to be found on Ebay as well as the largets selection of pins. I have looked at some of the sites that sell pins and have often found them to have a quite a large markup compared to Ebay even for their common pins. I would simply use google and run a search and see what you find that you are happy with.:thumbsup:

kswiz
07-29-2007, 02:26 PM
At dizpins.com there is a boards/forums section (see the buttons along the top). One of the forums is the Sale Board. There is usually someone selling pins in lots that are appropriate for trading. You might want to check it out, Martin

TikiGoddess
07-29-2007, 08:01 PM
I second the advice of the previous poster. I have had great luck finding pin lots for sale on the Dizpin boards. I have also met some great people through that board who helped me out a lot when I started trading.

Have fun!
TikiG