PDA

View Full Version : Rock 'n Roller Coaster Refurb?

jszczur5
07-03-2007, 12:22 AM
I was trolling some other Disney sites (sacrilege, I know), and there seems to be a lot of speculation about a refurb. at Rock 'n Roller Coaster. The buzz is that it will be down from September 2 - September 30/07. Does anybody know about this?
HM, SE and RRC all closed during my vacation - that is just too much!!
:mad:

snifflesmcg
07-03-2007, 12:42 AM
I heard the same thing on this site. Disney hasn't officially put an update yet but chances are, it probably is so. They are all going to be closed on my trip too. :mad:

I also had heard about the closing of the Little Mermaid as well. I'm going to go cry now.

WDWfanatic742
07-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Nothing has been announced offically, but some insiders have reported that there might be a refurb coming soon. I'm expecting that this refurb will address the recent LSM problems that they have been having and those sensors. The last one of these thread's got closed because there hasn't been an offical announcement, so this one might end up the same way.

MOJoe
07-03-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't know any info regarding a refurb. I don't know what a LSM is. I do know that on our June vacation, Rockin Roller Coaster had considerable down time. Several days it was running only for a few hours, in the morning, and down the rest of the day. Obviously there are some repairs needed. Those darn LSM's!:mad:

moe513
07-03-2007, 12:08 PM
If it needs to be fixed why do they wait????