PDA

View Full Version : ToT passholder event?

CandleontheWater
07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Does anyone have anymore info than what is on the WDW website? I'm all signed up and ready to go, except I'm not exactly sure what I'm signed up for! Well, its ToT on Friday the 13th, so I'm sure it will be great regardless! :cloud9:

dreamingofdisney77
07-02-2007, 11:38 PM
i'll be there for that weekend also.. and i'm just wondering where you found that information because i looked and can't seem to find that.. it sounds interesting.. thanks

Figment!
07-03-2007, 12:01 AM
i'll be there for that weekend also.. and i'm just wondering where you found that information because i looked and can't seem to find that.. it sounds interesting.. thanksThe event required pre-registration, which has reportedly closed.

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 13th Anniversary Passholder Party (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=106672)

joelkfla
07-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Guest Relations told me it filled up just 2 hours after it was announced.:mad:

McGoofy
07-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Guest Relations told me it filled up just 2 hours after it was announced.:mad:

WOW!! That's amazing that so many people would sign up so fast for something they did not know what they are signing up for!:mickey:

I have to say it was very tempting to me too. My curiosity got the best of me. As soon as I got the e-mail, I checked my calendar to see if the dates would work for me to make a quick trip, but they did not. :( So...whoever all you lucky (or possibly "unlucky":cool:) people are, please do report back to us exactly what went on at the TOT on Friday the 13th!!!

Catwillow
07-03-2007, 06:09 PM
If and when you signed up and made your 'reservation' you were directed to print out a Reservation Confirmation. On the reservation confirmation it states what you need to bring, and where to meet.

Mine says Every guest must bring a printed voucher (name & card number is on the confirmation)...along with pass & ID. Designated check-in areas are located a the main entrance of the park and near the attraction. Each passholder that was able to get a confirmation was allowed 1 guest. I must have gotten in within the 10 hr time span because I didn't get to my email until that evening....so I feel pretty gosh durn lucky!!!

What a way cool way to spend Friday the 13th...wooo hooo!!!!!

Kathleen