PDA

View Full Version : Poly concierge questions

crazykids
07-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Looking for some ideas. We will be staying at Poly concierge in Sepember. My daughter's
b-day (3yrs) is right before the trip & my son's (4 yrs) is right after we come home, so we decided to celebrate both kid's b-days while we are in WDW. I bought the kids a bunch of stuff from the Disney Store that I'm planning on suprising with them w/ once we get there.

I was thinking that since we are staying concierge, maybe I could send the gifts down ahead of time so they could be set up in the room before we arrive. Anyone ever work w/ concierge to celebrate a child's birthday? It's their first visit to WDW, so I wanted to make this trip extra special!

TammiMcMan
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I've done this for Christmas. I sent down a small tree, some gifts that I purchased and the staff was nice enough to set the tree up and place my gifts and the ones they got for me, under the tree. It was so nice walking into the room and seeing all that done for us.

Definitely touch base with your IPO staff and let them know what you'd like to do. If they're still pre-assigning club level rooms, it probably shouldn't be a problem. We didn't arrive to the resort until 11pm though, so I don't know if the later arrival made a difference as well.