PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Dining Questions...

Soph and Han's Mom
07-02-2007, 07:56 PM
You all are so helpful, that I thought I might ask your opinion on a few dining options my family and I have been presented with.

I am usually a HUGE planner, as far as a year in advance! However, my husband and I decided to surprise our girls with a last min trip in August (yay!). With the short time I had to begin planning, I found that some of the dining we usually plan on was not available. To make a long story short (too late) I was wondering if there were any thoughts on the Princess Breakfast at Epcot...as cool as the MK? We were able to get in on a Monday late. Also, we scheduled dinner in the castle around the time that wishes is supposed to start fireworks...will we be able to see them from inside?? Worth $200?? Thoughts??

Thanks for listening to my ramble!! How neurotic am I that I'm stressing out over not being able to plan for a trip that is 6 weeks away!! My husband thinks I'm a loon...

conorsmom2000
07-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi - we've done breakfast at the castle once and breakfast at Norway in Epcot once and to be honest, we were just as happy at the Epcot one! My son was a big princess fan at the time, and though it changes, he got to see Belle in her ball gown and Princess Aurora at Epcot, so he was thrilled! :D We've never eaten in the castle at night so I can't help you with your second question!

Have a wonderful trip!

avantgardeinker
07-03-2007, 09:34 AM
From what I understand, if you sit by the window you can see Wishes from the castle. As far and the Princess Breakfast in Norway. A friend of mine took her girls in June and she said they loved it!! There were a couple of different princesses that they didn't get to see at CRT, so it just rounded out the whole princess experience for them.

156 more days!!
:mickey:

GreenBeetle
07-03-2007, 10:13 AM
I agree. I think the Princess Breakfast at Akershus was just as enjoyable as Cinderella's Breakfast. You still get the castle atmosphere and plenty of princesses - just not Cinderella.

moe513
07-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I thought the epcot one had good food, but food was better in the castle. I also liked the castle layout,it didnt seem as crowded. However,I cant say the castle is worth almost double the price.