PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights-Review

tinkerbell04
07-02-2007, 02:54 PM
June 24th
Dining Party-5 Adults, 3 Children
ADR Time: 5:20 seated immediately
Dining plan/2 rooms/checks

This restaurant was a repeat for us, and I think that we will skip it next time. It was good, just not as good as before.

Drinks were iced teas and cokes all around, except for one chocolate millkshake.

Appetizers included:
Salad
Onion RIngs
Shrimp Cocktail
Soup

Entrees
Prime Rib
Sirloin
Jambalaya
Pot Roast
I really didnt' care for the seasoning sauce on the meat this time. It really seemed heavy on the rosemary and didn't sit well with me at all. I don't remember this in the past. I ended up trying to scrape it off and waasted half the meal. 1 person loved the jambalaya and 1 thought it was too spicy, go figure!
Kids all got chicken fingers, chicken soup and ice cream.
Desserts:
3 Cheesecakes
1 Apple Pie
1 Chocolate cake

Dining took about 1.5 hours again and we didn't feel rushed. I was satisified, but not blown away this time at Boatwrights. The service was great, no complaints there!:mickey:

Hull-onian
07-02-2007, 07:14 PM
We truly enjoyed our dinner at Boatwrights. The service was great. We had no wait. The food was delicious. It was a delightful experience all around and I would go back again.:thumbsup:

pogo
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Our dinner at Boatwrights was excellent in April.:thumbsup:

DW and I both had Jambalaya as did Cousin and her DH and we all enjoyed it very much.:cloud9:

The service was excellent and we even met a server from our hometown. :D

dyin tago
07-03-2007, 09:43 AM
wife and I dined there last september. she had the pot roast and I had the prime rib.
was all fabulous including dessert!
we are dining there again this september:eat:

JPL
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Boatwright's is on of my hidden treasure restaurants I really enjoy it. If you haven't tried it yet it is awesome for breakfast. Glad to hear that overall it was still a good experience:thumbsup:

January-2007
07-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the review.