PDA

View Full Version : Wishes from outside the park

NJRRK
07-02-2007, 12:37 PM
We will be going to the HDD (7:15) on our arrival day.

We don't have tickets for that day but we are staying at CR.

My question - If we take the boat from FW to MK would that be the best for watching, or should we head back to CR and watch from the viewing area on the 4th floor?

sillyolbear
07-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Depending on what time Wishes is scheduled to run on your arrival day, timing could be an issue.

A boat to the MK and monorail to the Poly for a view from the beach might give you a better view than the 4th floor observation deck.

dteed
07-02-2007, 02:10 PM
We caught wishes once from the CR boat dock, as soon as it was over the water parade started. Once that was over the boats came. I don't know if this is normal timing or we were just lucky, but it was a nice two for one.

Mickey91
07-03-2007, 12:07 PM
It depends on what kind of view you prefer. The beach at the Poly will give you a more central view with the fireworks being closer to the castle. CR's view is to the right of the park and not over the castle at all.

EmcDuckRN
07-03-2007, 12:34 PM
I've stayed at CR The best view was from a balcony.

The 4th floor viewing deck is not so wonderful. They pipe in the music, etc. but it is difficult to see the fireworks. there are a lot of obstructions blocing the view, such as monorail track supports. I would reccomend the boat dock area at the Poly like others have mentioned before.

Lynn J Mc
07-03-2007, 01:19 PM
We had MK view rooms and watched from our own balconies. Wonderful not fighting the crowd to get out of the park.