PDA

View Full Version : Ratatoille placement in the park?

Stitichgawrsh
07-02-2007, 12:00 PM
I was thinking to rename a resturaunt and put the new name as "La Ratatouille" just like in the movie or just make an ornament in the France Pavillion in World Showcase.

lockedoutlogic
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
my wife said the same thing after we left the theater....

It would be a perfect fit.....

...for MGM...or the new Pixar studios.

Absolutely perfect...however disney has not been good in recent years of incorporating its movie products in a timely manner.

Because of their ridiculous time schedules...it takes them 5 years to get anything into the parks that correspond to a semi current product.

In fact, It's tough to be a Bug is the only attraction that was timely in it's debut....Dinosaur doesn't count.

I would like them to develop a Ratatuoille location...perhaps near the new Midway Mania.....I wouldn't want them to just change the name of Hollywood and Vine and put up a plastic rat out front....

Stu29573
07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I agree that it takes a while to get a real attraction based on a movie in the parks (witness Monster's Inc) however, I think this movie is actually doing better and getting better reviews than anything since Toy Story. Maybe that will speed things up? Probably not....

big blue and hairy
07-03-2007, 01:55 PM
I wouldn't want them to just change the name of Hollywood and Vine and put up a plastic rat out front....

How about a tasteful brass rat? :D

:sulley:

Dracula766
07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
I read that Chefs de France will close at the end of the year and it will be renamed La Ratatouille. They are hoping that the movie will encourage kids to order Ratatouille which will increase kids wanting to eat vegetables. Also, as a cutesy cost cutting measure, all chefs will be fired and replaced by trained rats.

and the BIG news...

Next year Epcot will get a new E ticket thrill ride in the France Pavilion...

REMY's SEWER ADVENTURE :D

Bethis26fan
07-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I read that Chefs de France will close at the end of the year and it will be renamed La Ratatouille. They are hoping that the movie will encourage kids to order Ratatouille which will increase kids wanting to eat vegetables. Also, as a cutesy cost cutting measure, all chefs will be fired and replaced by trained rats.

and the BIG news...

Next year Epcot will get a new E ticket thrill ride in the France Pavilion...

REMY's SEWER ADVENTURE :D

lol