PDA

View Full Version : Backpack carrier for 2 yo?

wdwjenn
07-02-2007, 11:32 AM
My family and I are traveling to the world in October with our 2 year old son. We are bringing his stroller but he likes to be carried a lot, because he is able to see what is going on rather than just a sea of behinds :blush:
Has anyone used on of the aluminum frame backpack carriers? He weighs about 28 pounds now so he is certainly within the weight range fo using one.
I'm just not sure if it would be worth taking it off at each ride, would we have to leave it where all the strollers are left or are they small enough to take on the ride with us?
Thanks for all of your help, it used to be so easy to travel just the two of us :marg:

SoaringEpcot
07-03-2007, 09:53 AM
We used a child carrier for DS in 2005. He was 14 months old, but he loved it. We used the carrier everyday except when we went to Epcot. The good news is that we allowed to take the carrier on just about every ride that he was allowed on, Pirates, People mover, Mansion, Jungle Cruise, etc.. So we did not have to find a place to park the stroller or look for it after getting off the ride. It can get a bit heavy at times though, but we had my dad, my brother and myself and we took turns.

I would definitely go with the carrier again.