PDA

View Full Version : Those sneakie little CM's

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Okay, so I called Dining to add Boma to my breakfast list and the CM, in all her sneakiness:D, hooked me onto the Pirate and Princess Party on August 11th. Well, what really sold me on the idea was I will see Tink actually in the parade so I can get a pix of her. That was really, honestly:blush:, the selling point. I couldn't believe it. Tinkerbelle in the parade?!? You don't see her anywhere except in her nightly flight or her trail of pixie dust in the Tinkerbelle treasure shop in Fantasly land. So, here is my question....tell me why this was a good thing, so I can explain it to my DH when he sees the charge on the credit card.

39 more days!!

TheFoo
07-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Very low attendance compared to a normal day at MK...all sorts of Pirate and Princess themed stuff going on...special parade...photo op with Capt Jack Sparrow...

Oh, and we also think that the special version of Wishes for the Pirates and Princesses party is the best one yet.

How's that?
:mickey:

ibrowse17
07-02-2007, 11:17 AM
When we went in Feb most wait times were only 5-10 min and the longest I saw was only 20 min, so that should be a major selling point. Small crowd and GREAT fireworks are other good reasons. Have a great time:thumbsup:

psychotekkie
07-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes, and you can dress up if you want, and really relax, and get into the atmosphere.

Plus TONS of extra characters will be in the park, that you normally might not see.

Party starts at 7:00 but you can get in by 4:00 with the PnPP tickets and get a wristband.

mook3y
07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Hmmm... just tell him a happy wife makes for a happy life. :D

And this... will make you VERY happy!