PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional ressies

disneymom2000
07-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Well I just got off the phone making my reservation. It took me 24 minutes to get through the phone line (I started calling as soon as the time allowed) and then I was on hold for 35 more minutes. I thought I would use my cell phone for long distance but didn't realize they would use so many of my minutes. I am going to the 8:15 show and got the last ADR for Le Cellier on Dec 17th. It better be good because I don't think I will do that again. It was very frustrating. I did, however, once I made my reservation, cancelled the previous ADR here before we decided to do Candlelight so maybe someone else will still get a chance. Anyway, will any of my intercotee's be here at the same time?

WonderlandsMostWanted
07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Congrats on your ressies! I had about the same experience as you this morning! From what I read in another thread, it sounds like the computer system wasn't recognizing the CP for about the first 40 minutes or something like that.

krose78
07-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Congratulations cause I just got off the phone and the two days I could go were both booked up for the restaurants I wanted. Looks like we will just chance it, if we get in we get in.

Jeff
07-02-2007, 10:15 AM
It took me a while too but I was able to get Le Cellier for Christmas Day. I had to take a 4:00 dinner for the 6:45 show but that will be great!:thumbsup:

jpH/keD
07-02-2007, 08:17 PM
My best friend and I both called this morning too! It took me 23 minutes on hold to get to talk to a CM! My friend NEVER got thru! All circuits busy message for 30 minutes! We are going Nov 23rd, LeCellier 3:30 dinner for the 6:45 show! The kids are ready for the glowing ice cubes and everything! Cant wait! I was so happy the dinner menu starts early! :mickey: Enjoy your trip!

WonderlandsMostWanted
07-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Congratulations cause I just got off the phone and the two days I could go were both booked up for the restaurants I wanted. Looks like we will just chance it, if we get in we get in.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. :( There were no available restraunts that you wanted to try or anything? Remember, you can always try to call back later. People do cancel sometimes.

Best of luck to you!

Dznygrl79
07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
I started calling at 715 am on the 2nd it took about 20 cals to get through and then I was on hold for 45 mins. But it was wel worth it we got the last showing on the 13 and dinner at the Garden Grill hooray!

Suz36
07-03-2007, 09:14 PM
I had about the same experience. About 25 minutes on hold, right at 7AM on the 2nd, but was able to get Le Cellier at 5:30 for the 8:15 show on 12/3! The CM said that was all that was left - phew!