PDA

View Full Version : FP and morning EMH??

jedi jen
06-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Does anyone know when WDW opens FPs on days when there are morning EMH? Specifically, when can I get a FP for Kali river Rapids (a non-EMH ride), Soarin, Buzz, Thunder Mountain (non-EMH ride) etc.?

Thank you. I have 13 days until I am in the World. :cloud9: :joy::woohoo::clappy::fworks::wait:

me...
06-30-2007, 05:42 PM
At least for MK (ie Thunder) You can't head over into that side of the park until 9am. And If you get there at 9 it's like any other morning the first FP time is for 10:05-11:05. As for Buzz I'm not sure. To be fair I would think not til 9am but I haven't done a morning EMH in years. -Christie

stephntampa
07-01-2007, 08:44 AM
The last ime we attended EMH they had CM's standing on either side of Fantasyland to prevent you from walking into the other lands. Once the park officially opens, the music starts and they let you through. We actually headed to tommorowland first to hit Grand Prix Raceway (for my nephew) and didn't have to wait in line. :mickey:

Squeaky Mouse
07-01-2007, 08:54 AM
As posted above, Frontierland and Adventureland are not open for morning EMH.

As for the other attractions, we have been able to get Fast Passes as soon as the parks open for morning EMH. It has been more than 2 years since we have experienced Fast Pass machines not yet open during morning EMH. Of course, our visits are generally during busier times of the year. So, interpret that as you will.:mickey: