PDA

View Full Version : Around the World

goofyandmax
06-30-2007, 10:21 AM
At Epcot, which Country serves the best beer?
Coldest?:

SBETigg
06-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm not a beer person, but I do enjoy the ale at Rose & Crown's Beer Garden. It's not the coldest, though. Germany probably has great cold beer. I know there are fans of beer around the World on board, so they should chime in soon. :beer: Cheers!

disneymom2000
06-30-2007, 04:55 PM
It depends on how you determine what good beer is. The stoutest beer I think is in Germany so if that is what you meant by good than that is where you want to go. It is very cold as well.:beer:

MMouse6937
06-30-2007, 08:51 PM
UK!! We stopped in there on our last trip and had a wonderful, cold, great beer. It's a great atmosphere to just get out of the heat and relax. My DH and I did the drink around the world thing, I only made it halfway :blush: Germany was good (if I remember :D ) Have fun :beer:

EvilQueen2006
06-30-2007, 10:00 PM
The UK has some good beers! I love the black and tan.:beer:

lilmick
06-30-2007, 11:05 PM
My husband will be thrilled to read this post! :thumbsup:Thanks for the info!:beer:

snifflesmcg
06-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Great post! My BF will love that I read this. I told him he should "drink around the world" on our next trip.

dolphinmickey9170
06-30-2007, 11:41 PM
We thought the beer in Japan was great! Sorry, I can't remember it's name.

Maleficent's Dad
07-01-2007, 10:41 AM
In no particular order:
Canada - some great bottled beer inside LeCellier. LaBatts (I believe) on tap outside at the popcorn stand.
UK - Best drinking spot in WS at the R&C pub. A pint of Stella, Bass, Harp, etc... We always stop in!
Decent beers in France (Kronenborg), Japan (Sapparo, I think, or was it Kirin? :scratch:), USA (Sam Adams and more), but these countries have no great "spot" to stop and imbibe.
Germany - they've gone through a few changes here with brands (namely Becks vs. Lowenbrau) but have a lighter one, darker one, and a wheat beer on tap for the Sommerfest outdoor area. They have huge beers inside to accompany your meal in Beirgarten.
I believe Italy has Peroni.
I almost always skip China (are they really known for beer? ;)).
There's Carlsberg in Norway (no more Rignes :cry:) outside on tap - they used to have it available inside in the Bakery as well. Not sure if they still do.
Mexico - nice outdoor atmosphere at the Cantina has DosEquis on tap. That and nachos with waterside seating... Pretty Fun! :thumbsup:

TheMartellFamily
07-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Mexico has a good beer
Norway has a good beer
China has a good beer
Germany has a good beer
Italy not sure if they have beer
USA has many good beers
Japan has a good beer
Morocco has a good beer
France not sure if they have beer
UK has lots of good beer