PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks at MK

Wrigley
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
We usually watch the fireworks right in front of the castle. What other spots are there to watch the fireworks from where you get a great view? Any secret spots???:mickey:

KAJUNKING
06-30-2007, 10:57 AM
we like to watch from liberty square, next to the bell

tink179
06-30-2007, 11:11 AM
I agree liberty squre...that's where we watch spectro and the fireworks...great view with less crowds!!!:thumbsup:

glenpreece
06-30-2007, 11:33 AM
I've watched them from Fantasyland and it was great. They explode right over your head and the sounds are so loud there but in a good way. I got some great pics from standing back there last trip.

ibrowse17
06-30-2007, 01:05 PM
Got to say we really enjoyed watching from behind the castle. You really get a different view, and feel that things are exploding all around you:thumbsup:

mickey-mouse35
06-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I would agree that Liberty Square is a good spot. Watching behind the castle is neat, but you really have to look up and they are loud. Has anyone watched them from Tomorrowland near the Speedway? I saw on a travel channel show that that was a good spot because then you could ride Space Mountain afterward.

Harriet
06-30-2007, 03:34 PM
I have watch from in front,bridge to tommorrow land,bridge between Crystal Palace and Adventureland,behine the castle. I really enjoyed it the most from the Bridge between Crystal Palace and Adventureland.

DisneyPrincess812
07-01-2007, 04:17 PM
I usually go into the ice cream parlor to get a sundae then go right outside to the middle of Main Street to watch the fireworks. It's pretty funny when my friends and I are saying the whole Wishes soundtrack along with it and everyone around us looks at us like we're nuts. We dont even realize we're doin it sometimes...:mickey:

jkj1224
07-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I like the bridge to tomorrow land because tinkerbell flies right over.

jrpersinger
07-01-2007, 08:06 PM
We watched them in several different spots this past week. My favorite was the benches in fantasyland. Right between Philarmagic, Dumbo, Merry-go-Round and the "Croc" stand. They went off right above our heads. It was Awesome!

CaptSmee
07-02-2007, 12:15 AM
The front of the castle is my fav, followed by riding Big Thunder during them, and from Tomorrowland.

LarryBoy
07-02-2007, 11:22 AM
We usually just watch them from where ever we happen to be. A couple of cool spots we came across was in Frontierland right between Splach and Thunder Mtn, and on the platform for the Astro Orbiter in Tomorrowland. You just kind of have to get lucky on the second one, but it is a really good view of the fireworks.

mainemajor
07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
I like the bridge to tomorrow land because tinkerbell flies right over.

Ditto:thumbsup: We did not know about Tink until she took off. What a great surprise