PDA

View Full Version : Theme for Next Month

chrisb26
06-30-2007, 01:15 AM
Well VMK finally decided to update the calender and the theme for next month appears to be Finding Nemo Month! :dory::nemo:

Some of the events are:

Fish are Friends Quest
Big Blue World - Ride
Practice Water Safety (which appears to be learn about VMK values and safety)
Riding the EAC - Ride
Finding Fin
Escape from the Aquarium
Just Keep Swimming
Finding Nemo Quest
Ocean Slide Photo Booth

Something that is strange is there is alot of hang out rooms next month which we dont usually see also I dont see any teleporter rooms. I am wondering if maybe they will treat the nemo pin from the game as the host pin?

I guess we will just have to wait and see. I'm just happy it isn't a month we have seen already.

WDWfanatic742
06-30-2007, 01:36 AM
You expect it though. Not really a water park month but it is dealing with water still. I was a little surprised that nemo wasn't the theme last month.

JPL
06-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Can someone please find Nemo and filet him already ;)

LittleDragonErin
06-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm up for some sushi. :)

chrisb26
06-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Well not sure I like fish but I'm going to have to agree after reading some more of this months event descriptions they sound pretty dumb and this seems more like Safety Month then Nemo Month like on my list of events I forgot to add one.

Hula Washed Out To Sea - Which basically says that watch out for Hula to pop into rooms and remind people to stay safe. Uh should this be staffs job all the time? :confused: Why make an entire event about it.

Chescat
06-30-2007, 02:09 PM
This kind of goes back to the rumors I had been hearing, that they are going to start enforcing some of those values. Seen on another board that they did come to somebody's room and make then change information that mentioned their site. I think ours is less obvious, but don't be surprised if you are told to change something.

The other reason they are probably doing this is, VMK staff is probably on vacation also and they decided to let them do it now. Make it a quiet month with less host rooms etc. I agree, I think the host pin is the one we got with the Nemo game. That way its getting out there. Then each week we will get the other pins. :blush:

So another hmm, is the 4th of July pin. It says you get it for just logging in. Does that mean it will be rewarded like the new years pin does each year or that we truly have to log in to the account?