PDA

View Full Version : Your Perfect Magic Kingdom

A Foolish Mortal
06-29-2007, 11:11 PM
I was thinking the other day about my perfect MK.

Adventureland-
Indiana Jones Adventure (very fun ride)
Pirates of the Caribbean (without Jack Sparrow overlay)
Jungle Cruise (with DL's Pirahnas)
New Tiki Birds

Frontierland-
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
DLP's version of the Haunted Mansion (what I've heard about it is only good- definite improvement from the storyline-less one that's in Liberty Square)
Country Bears

(Sorry! No liberty square as HM is in Frontierland!)

FantasyLand-
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (Love this ride!)
The Matterhorn
Snow White
StorybookLand Canal Boats
Mickey's Philarmagic

Toontown-
Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin- with a shorter queue line!
Goofy's Barnstormer
Mickey's and Minnie's houses

Tomorrowland-
Space Mntn
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Stitch's Great Escape- I don't care what anyone says. I love :stitch:
Carousel of Progress (a Disney must- never missed it on a trip!)

There's my perfect Magic Kingdom. Oh, whoops. I forgot about Main Street. It would have DLP's castle. I love their castle!

What's your perfect MK?

Doug The Disney Man`
06-30-2007, 12:03 AM
If you could remove any one attraction from each park, what would it be and what would you replace it with? Obviously it would have to make sense, like you couldn't remove Peter Pan and put in a hydraulic launch coaster! Here's my choices:

DAK-Still new so I wouldn't remove anything, but I would like to see something on the way out to Planet Watch. Like, scenes from Bambi on the way out and Jungle Book on the return.

MGM-I've never really liked Sounds Dangerous, so I'd pull that and put in an Incredibles show. I loved that movie and wish there were something at WDW for it.

Epcot-I'd switch Honey I Shrunk..., I mean it's been there since 94 and even the third movie was ten years ago. I'd love to see a 3D show based on Meet The Robinsons! That was a very "imaginative" movie and I personally think Walt would have loved that one!

Finally MK-I would remove Tom Sawyer Island. I know, kids love to run around over there, but I doubt any of them have any idea who Tom and Huck even are, heck I'd bet most of their parents don't know them! I would redesign the island based on the island from LOST! Kids would still have fun running through the different hatches, etc., and their parents (like me!) would love seeing the ill-fated island in person!

Others I would love to see come to WDW the Monsters Inc ride, Alice ride, Matterhorn and for the Indy cars to be made to look like the characters from Cars! Just some thoughts!

A Foolish Mortal
06-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Lets see-

In MK I'd remove Winnie the Pooh and put Mr. Toad back in.

In Epcot I'd remove Impressions De France and put in a new 3-D Ratatouille movie.

In MGM I'd remove Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular and use the space for an Indy Ride.

In AK I'd remove the Pochahontas show and put in a Brother Bear show.

A Foolish Mortal
06-30-2007, 05:44 PM
That was my 200th post! WooHoo! Intercot Rocks!

:party::rocks::congrats::woohoo::yay::clappy::joy: :bow: