PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Favorite Disney World Park?

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
06-29-2007, 04:54 PM
I was wondering what everyones favorite park is and what they most enjoy there.

Mine is Magic Kingdom.
I like Splash Mountain. It was pretty much the only ride me and my sis went on.

biodtl
06-29-2007, 08:49 PM
To me, MK is WDW. I love them all, but I would never visis WDW and not do MK. The others, I would hate to miss, but MK I just couldn't.

ghost999
06-29-2007, 09:01 PM
This is what it would be like without MK::mad::mad::(:fit::angry::bang::noway::cry:

SBETigg
06-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I love all the parks (MGM less and less, AK more and more) but if I had to pick only one, it would be the Magic Kingdom, the heart of the whole Disney experience for me. Main Street, POTC, the mountain range, and the Castle at the center of it all-- perfection.

Pocahontas
06-29-2007, 09:44 PM
I do love MK, but I must say Epcot is my favorite. I spend the majority of each trip at this park.

kaerbear178
06-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Epcot is my favorite. I love the other parks, but it is the one that my fiance and I spend our most time at. We love the World Showcase, especially the different performers.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-29-2007, 10:45 PM
Epcot for us. :thumbsup:

MK is a very, very close second though.

Old School Mouse Ears
06-30-2007, 03:05 AM
ours is the MK was a time when thats all there was :blush: we love all the parks but for us the MK is the home of the disney magic. we always get that wonderful feeling standing on main street at our arrival ..i know you all know that feeling:D

BritCody
06-30-2007, 06:45 AM
The MK, like they say it is where the magic begins. It brings back memories of my childhood and of the days when my children were toddlers.

GrmGrninGost
06-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Magic Kingdom for me!!:mickey:Mainly for Fantasyland and the other wonderful Disney rides, like POTC, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Carousel of Progress!

Disney_or_bust
06-30-2007, 07:19 AM
I voted for the MK. Though MGM was a close 2nd. Maybe that's because I've only been once. All you see as a kid is the MK and Cinderella's castle as the advertisements. Then it's such a great feeling to be standing before it. Next time we go, we'll be spending more time at AK and EPCOT

2disneyfans
06-30-2007, 09:51 AM
We like both MK and Epcot but Epcot is still our favorite with the World Showcase, Soarin', Mission Space and Test track. :thumbsup:

Amy_617
06-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Even though MK is a close second, Epcot is my favorite. Can't you tell by my picture :number1:

Every time we go, we go to whatever park we were planning on going to for the day, but by about 4 or so...we some how ended up at Epcot.

:blush: lol....I don't know how that happens. :secret:

only 62 more days...:mickey:

KAJUNKING
06-30-2007, 10:52 AM
i really love mk and epcot and wouldnt be suprised if ive flip floped on this question, but this time i voted for mk, it is what disney is all about although when we go we usually spend more time at epcot than any other park, this question makes me so :confused: every time it is brought up

LandFan
06-30-2007, 12:22 PM
It would have to be Magic Kingdom. There is nothing like walking through the train depot out onto Main St and looking down towards the castle...:cloud9:

SunnyLee
06-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Well...a lot has to depend on who you are with..for example...if I go by myself I would prefer Epcot or Animal Kingdom as I just LOVE walking around and looking at the sights..but MK is so classic...and I LOVE Hollywood and the movies so I really like MGM too!!! But I would say Epcot is my favorite..cuz I just can't enough of Soarin' or the beautiful replicas of the countries! :mickey:

ha...this I think is my 100th post! LLH~

Mickey91
06-30-2007, 03:13 PM
MK all the way!!!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Eeyore's My Favorite
06-30-2007, 04:23 PM
The MK, like they say it is where the magic begins. It brings back memories of my childhood and of the days when my children were toddlers.

I totally agree :thumbsup:...every time we visit MK it's like the magic just rolls over and takes you in. All your cares go away, no worries, no hassles.........just relax, and enjoy yourself. Sometimes I love just to find an out of the way spot to people watch & relax. Can't wait to go back.....the countdown is on! Mickey here we come.......:mickey:

==========
Elynn
1st visit to WDW the year it opened . . .:mickey3:
Many, many day trips
2001 - POR:vacation:
2005 - Pop Century - Anniversary #20 :minnie2::mickey2:
2007 - Pop Century - Anniversary #22 :fish::wine:

disneymom2000
06-30-2007, 04:39 PM
I try to stay at the EPCOT resort area and try to hit EPCOT each day of my stay. I love MK and my favorite ride is at MGM but EPCOT holds my heart. :dance::heart:

A Foolish Mortal
06-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Animal Kingdom!
Recently it's rocketed up to the top of my list. Just a beautiful park, where every ride/show is good- with 1 exception. (TriceraTops Spin:ack:)
Now, I could not imagine a Disney trip without getting chased by that darn yeti. :thumbsup: Not that I'm complaining.

dolphinmickey9170
06-30-2007, 11:39 PM
I have to vote for MK, as this is where the true DISNEY feeling is for me. I don't feel the same "magic" anywhere else.