PDA

View Full Version : Who's at work?

ImagiAsh
06-29-2007, 11:33 AM
As I sit here at my internship in Manhattan multitasking between work and Intercot, I've got to wonder how many others on these boards are at their offices doing the same? I recently got the approval for headphones at my desk, which, of course, means listening to Intercot Radio. :mickey: So who's working and where?

mdearmas
06-29-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm At Work Right Now On Intercot And Listening To The Wdw Radio Show. Lol My Wife Says I'm Obsessed But I Don't See It. Hehe :goofy:

JPL
06-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I am at work posting on Intercot listening to Podcasts on my iPod and searching on Ebay :mickey:

Dedivah
06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm at work in the United States Virgin Islands - St. Thomas. Not listening to anything though.

SBETigg
06-29-2007, 12:02 PM
I am at work, but I work from home so it is easier to take those little INTERCOT breaks without a boss getting on my case. It's a productivity killer if I get too caught up in it, though.

mrsgaribaldi
06-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I got off work at 7:30 this morning and I am now officially on vacation until 7/12!!!! woohoo :woohoo::joy:

Belle619
06-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh yeah, I'm at work right now too! We are also allowed to use headphones, which I use to listen to Intercot radio.

I'm sure people think that I'm always happy because I like my job, but it is really because I'm thinking about Disney! :mickey:

Tygger7
06-29-2007, 12:49 PM
Just finished with work, and taking an Intercot break. I have to check in at least once or twice a day just to see if there's anything new. :thumbsup:

gauvin4
06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
I too am at work, but I am not doing much work.:blush:

Strmchsr
06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Since I am the boss I can check Intercot from work without any guilt. :D It provides a good, quick break when my brain is feeling too full (and that happens more often then I would like to admit).

NJMan66
06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
I never take an "official" lunch while at work (which is where I am now :secret:) but often times will turn my attention to this website to reduce stress and have some fun. Therefore most of my posts are around the same time each day.

DisneyCouple07
06-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Working in Manhattan right now (on lunch, so I'm hitting up the boards). :mickey:

Figment78
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Yep! I'm at work here in Pittsburgh, PA. On a lunch break. I work for family, so they don't think I'm too odd that I spend my lunchbreaks with other Disneyaholics!

Wishing I was in WDW right now though....

CrazyStitch
06-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Sitting here at work in Indianapolis, getting ready for a meeting.

Can it be Aug. 4th yet?

Mousehead35
06-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm spending my lunch with you all as well.. unfortunately we aren't allowed to listen to any internet radio:(

tgmousechick
06-29-2007, 01:43 PM
:wave:

I surf in between experimental steps (gotta love having my workspace in the lab).

Which reminds me- have to take down a reaction and run it!

McGoofy
06-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok...I'm turning you all in to your bosses!!;)

Just kidding!!!:D

I am a night-shifter, an RN at a hospital. I'm not at work right now, but there are some nights when Intercot helps me get through a not-so-busy 12 hour night shift. I wish I didn't have to work, but gotta pay for that expensive Disney habit somehow!:blush:

So question here...if we are all on Intercot while at work, who's actually doing the working?:silly:

Hayden's Dad
06-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm at work. Being real productive too :blush:

disneycouple2004
06-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Yep..at work myself..here in Texas..no headphones or music allowed..i talk on the phone all day..while i am on Intercot..:secret:

MMFreak
06-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Sitting here at work at the Jersey Shore. I am doing my daily check in @ Intercot and Disney.com to see if by some slim chance 2008 pricing is available. We just got back from Disney at the end of April and I am already jonesing to go back.

It is slow here at the office today and the roads are overwhelmingly crowded due to the fact that it is the beach and it is the 4th of July weekend. Well..this year 4th of July has two weekends seeing as it falls in the middle of the week <shrug>. Anyway I am contemplating leaving work a little early as on any summer weekend without a holiday attached to it my normal drive time home is tripled so I would imagine tonight the drive that normally takes 25 minutes is going to take me about 2 to 2 1/2 hours arrrghhhhhh the price we locals pay for living in paradise.

Every summer I can sympathize with the locals of Orlando. Even though we fuel the economy in Orlando by visiting the greatest place on earth...just like the tourists do here every summer, I just want to shout take your inconsiderate loud more important than anyone attitude and please please go home. LOL

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day at work or vacation and have a restful, happy 4th

:party:

disneydeb
06-29-2007, 02:55 PM
I teach and now I'm on summer break. I don't/can't be on Intercot at school so, I double my duty here when I'm on breaks!

bleukarma
06-29-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm at work, which is usually when I browse intercot, in between files. On a really slow day I post a lot!! On a busy day I make sure to check in on my lunch break! :thumbsup:

No intercot radio here. Radio's are allowed but the speakers to my computer are down at my feet and I'd have to turn it up REALLY loud in order for me to hear it. I don't think my co-workers would appreciate it, Disney lovers or not!

MickeyandTink
06-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Yep..at work myself..here in Texas..no headphones or music allowed..i talk on the phone all day..while i am on Intercot..:secret:

Same here, although a couple hundred miles further west of you. :D

84 days and counting.

conorsmom2000
06-29-2007, 07:48 PM
I work from home so I'm sort of always at work....just not always doing what I should be!! :secret: :blush:

Pongo
06-29-2007, 07:53 PM
There is 10 minutes left in the work week and I am spending the last 10 minutes on Intercot. It's the first chance I've had to log on all week.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Sitting here at work at the Jersey Shore. I am doing my daily check in @ Intercot and Disney.com to see if by some slim chance 2008 pricing is available. We just got back from Disney at the end of April and I am already jonesing to go back.

It is slow here at the office today and the roads are overwhelmingly crowded due to the fact that it is the beach and it is the 4th of July weekend. Well..this year 4th of July has two weekends seeing as it falls in the middle of the week <shrug>. Anyway I am contemplating leaving work a little early as on any summer weekend without a holiday attached to it my normal drive time home is tripled so I would imagine tonight the drive that normally takes 25 minutes is going to take me about 2 to 2 1/2 hours arrrghhhhhh the price we locals pay for living in paradise.

Every summer I can sympathize with the locals of Orlando. Even though we fuel the economy in Orlando by visiting the greatest place on earth...just like the tourists do here every summer, I just want to shout take your inconsiderate loud more important than anyone attitude and please please go home. LOL

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day at work or vacation and have a restful, happy 4th

:party:

I can SO totally relate to your post. We live in East Hampton, NY. Literally, "The Hampton's". It has been really busy here already and this weekend kicks off the madhouse we call summer. I have lived here my entire life and I just cringe each summer, it just gets worse and worse. I guess that is why I park myself and the kids down at the beach and avoid town at all costs.

Btw...Work for me is being a SAHM. So, while my "employees" are eating lunch etc, I get my Intercot fix. ;)