PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Showing your patriotism...

MickeysGirl
06-29-2007, 07:07 AM
... but also just a great excuse for a party!

Hey all! and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

First, I want to apologize for being a bit "detained" last week. :blush: How DARE that Rob and I got so wrapped up in our honeymoon (and the tour we took that morning) and completely forgot about the party! I won't let it happen again... I promise!

Second, let's get to the task at hand! Today is, FRIDAY! And Wednesday is the 4th of July so today, we are going to have an....

Early Independence Day Party!!!:flag:

Happy Friday Everybody!!

So why not get the Bar-B-Que going (hey Bret, where are you?) and we'll get the tables all set up and the chairs just right for watching the fireworks. And if your in my neck of the woods, you won't have to wait too long as the show is this weekend! :fworks:

So come one and all and join in the fun!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :marg: 4th of July
.... with Lemonade for the kids, and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :beer:

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!!!

For those interested...
4TH OF JULY

1.5 oz. Vodka
0.5 oz. Triple Sec
0.5 oz. Sweet & Sour mix
0.5 oz. Curacao
1 dash Grenadine

Mix all ingredients except grenadine in shaker and chill.Serve in martini glass.Add grenadine and it will sink to bottom.This is a great specialty drink for Independance Day.

alpro2
06-29-2007, 07:39 AM
Happy Friday and most of all.............Happy Birthday Jamie!

Looks like it is going to be a triple celebration! :marg: :party:

MauiMouse
06-29-2007, 08:20 AM

:ditto:

Have a great day Jamie!

Happy Friday to all and Happy Birthday USA! :flag:

pogo
06-29-2007, 08:46 AM

Looks like it is going to be a triple celebration! :marg: :party:

:ditto:

Happy Friday Everyone ! :D

JanetMegan
06-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Happy Friday everyone! Boy do I sure wish I had a 4-5 days weekend, but alas just a normal 2 day one for me. I could use a :marg: though...

BronxTigger
06-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Yay! My first day of summer break! It IS a happy Friday!

Technically, yesterday was supposed to be my first day of summer break. BUT, as I was finishing up things on Wednesday, the power shut off and we were sent home so I had to go in yesterday to finish. :(

SO......HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

drummerboy
06-29-2007, 09:28 AM
It's about time the slackers got back from this "honeymoon" and got to work. Everybody's been milling around wondering what to do. Did you like the house renovations the Just Questions crew did for you? We were especially proud of the Mickey fountain in your foyer.

As soon as Bret gets here, I've got several bags of charcoal that need firing up. I also brought a few propane tanks to get things going really fast.

scottgr
06-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Happy Friday to ALL. Happy Birthday to Jamie. I have all next week off so this is a really happy Friday for me.... :beer:

Mickey'sGirl
06-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Happy July 4th to my American Friends .... and

Happy Canada Day (on Monday) to my fellow Canadian Intercotees!

I'll have a drink, and I would LOVE a burger please....

disneydrmr
06-29-2007, 09:52 AM

:ditto: Hope everyone has a safe and fun filled Fourth of July! :flag:

ChipDale
06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
:flag: Happy Friday Everybody! :flag:

I think I'll start with a good old American :beer: please! :cheers: to my favorite holiday of the year!

First, I want to apologize for being a bit "detained" last week.

No worries, Jamie! :) We <hic> "made do" :beer: last week. :D And Happy Birthday! :cake:

Momof2boys
06-29-2007, 10:27 AM
I'll try a couple of those 4th of July's . . . we have a friends lake party on Saturday night and then it'll be cleaning weekend ! !

Dsnygirl
06-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Happy Friday, everyone!!

:party: Happy Birthday, Jamie!! :party:

Hope everyone's having a great day - that 4th of July drink sounds amazing... I'll have to try one tonight. (Or maybe I'll try one this afternoon, just to make sure it's good before I serve it tonight... :blush:)

And a burger would be great, please - thanks! :D

MsMin
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Happy Fourth Everyone and Happy Birthday Jamie..
Hope everyone does have a safe and happy fourth.
When we were teens my dad ended up in the ER every 4th:( Mostly broken bones and stitches but we don't want any BURNS this weekend!! except maybe a burger or two ;)
Hey Bret kick up that pit and I'm ready to throw those crawfish you sent to my pond onto your grill.
:thedolls:
I'm ready for a :marg: and make it red white and blue!!

MickeysGirl
06-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes everybody!! :notworth: You're the greatest! :cloud9:

Where is Bret??? I'm getting hungry around here!!

Happy Canada Day too! I keep hearing about this long weekend on my radio station out of Edmonton, Thanks for cleaning that up Jen!

Ken, I'm so sorry to have been so detained, but I will most certainly have to check out those house repairs. :eek: I knew I noticed something different in the house all week long!

Janie, thanks for taking care of the party!! :beer:

Drinks are on the bar folks... :beer: :wine: :papple: :marg:

offwego
06-29-2007, 12:54 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Birthday Jamie!

:exactly: Hope everyone enjoys their holiday!

Dedivah
06-29-2007, 01:29 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!:thumbsup:

Nascfan
06-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Happy Friday! :flag:

Happy Birthday Jamie! :party:

Have a great weekend everybody, and happy Fourth and happy Canada Day!

SgtTigger
06-29-2007, 04:27 PM
So why not get the Bar-B-Que going (hey Bret, where are you?) and we'll get the tables all set up and the chairs just right for watching the fireworks.

The day I have waited for Jamie is asking me to light up the BBQ pit.....

As soon as Bret gets here, I've got several bags of charcoal that need firing up. I also brought a few propane tanks to get things going really fast.

I am here lets hook it up......

Where is Bret??? I'm getting hungry around here!!

I am here right here:joy:

Happy Friday everyone........

Wait a minute it is Jamies Birthday????????? WOW.......I need to double the fireworks for tonight.........

Happy Birthday JAMIE.......... I bet I can lite that on fire in the lawn.......... hey ken as soon as we get the food off lets go work on that......... :tikki:

:cop: :tigger:

marlyn
06-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Happy Birthday Jamie!

DITTO to everything Jenn just said!!! :D

ElenitaB
06-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Happy birthday, Jamie! :dance:

I brought you one of those cakes with Cool Whip, strawberries and blueberries to look like a flag. Hope you don't mind... Bret, can you light the candles? (They're sparklers :D )

I'll take a burger and a lemonade, please! Thanks... now I won't have to make dinner. Are those crawfish any good to eat or are they all chlorine logged?

Happy Canada Day and Fourth of July, all! Hope you enjoy! We'll be chilling out, watching the Macy's fireworks from the harbor (depending on where they're shooting them off this year) or on TV.

conorsmom2000
06-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Wow! A lot to celebrate!

:party: Happy Birthday Jamie!!! :party:

:flag: Happy Friday and Happy 4th of July!! :flag:

:) Happy Canada Day!! :)

I'm definitely thirsty after all that celebrating - I'll take a 4th of July and a burger......medium, please Bret! I made Uncle Sam's for the kiddies out of vanilla ice cream and ice cream cones!! Is it time for fireworks? :fworks:

wdwgrl377
06-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Happy Friday Everyone! Have a safe and wonderful Fourth of July! :fworks: :flag:

And a very, very, Happy Birthday to Jamie! :birthday:

Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Belle--86
06-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Happy Friday everybody:) and Happy 4th: of July:flag:: Also Happy Birthday Jamie:birthday: So light up the grill and bring out the food :eat:and break out the drinks:beer::marg: :wine:and let the party begin.:joy

Dr_Nigel_C
06-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Happy Friday, everyone...and Happy 4th of July!!

Bret, are those fireworks ready to go?

:D

SgtTigger
06-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Happy Friday, everyone...and Happy 4th of July!!

Bret, are those fireworks ready to go?

:D

OK Lighting the fuse.....................

:fworks::fworks::fworks:

:cop: :tigger: