PDA

View Full Version : LOMH and EMH

RepoMan
06-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I apologize if this is answered elsewhere, but . . .

If you want to avoid crowds, should you:

(a) attend a park that offers LOMH or EMH to get the extra hour or

(b) avoid those parks because more people will go that day

Thanks

ghost999
06-28-2007, 09:26 PM
definately do the emh because one night at magic kingdom the day wasn't bad and when it turned to EMH we did at least two to three rides in each place twice in the three hours.:mickey: and on pirates and most of the others they were walk on's and stay ons:mickey:

MNMS
06-29-2007, 12:13 AM
We definitley use EMH in the morning. We get to go on so many rides between 8 and 10:30. If the park seems to get crowded we switch to a different park (we get Park Hopper passes).

We never use EMH in the evening because our kids are too young to stay up that late.

Ruprect
06-29-2007, 09:01 AM
We definitley use EMH in the morning. We get to go on so many rides between 8 and 10:30. If the park seems to get crowded we switch to a different park (we get Park Hopper passes).

We never use EMH in the evening because our kids are too young to stay up that late.

ditto

We do everything in the morning and try to take it easy the rest of the day. IMO I don't think EMH in the morning will affect crowds as EMH in the evening.

DDuck66
06-29-2007, 10:32 AM
We especially like to use the morning EMH. We can get most of the popular rides done before lunch and then spend the rest of the evening shopping or people watching.

Dicecatt262
06-29-2007, 02:00 PM
That depends. LOEMH and EMH is different. I'd do LOEMH, but not EMH unless it was just AM and I left to go to another park or do something different later. Much more crowded has always been my experience, but not so much LOEMH because many people still think it is just for the little ones and older can't go. LOEMH is a blast for character interaction.

castlegirl
06-29-2007, 10:56 PM
What is LOEMH?

MNMS
06-30-2007, 05:52 PM
What is LOEMH?

LOEMH is essentially EMH in the morning but only the rides in Fantasyland are open, but there is alot of interaction with the characters. The title is a little misleading, because the LOEMH is open to any WDW resort guests regardless of age. See Intercot -- Info Central for a fuller description.

ghost999
06-30-2007, 06:32 PM
What is LOEMH?
Little Ones Extra Magic Hour, may i presume?, just guessing:mickey: