PDA

View Full Version : New Restaurants (new to us!)

DivaLuvsDisney
06-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Our World dream vacation in November is a very special trip for us. We have made all of our ADR's and happily got everything we wanted. Most exciting -- we are eating at several places we've never eaten before.

Does anyone have any hints or suggestions about these new restaurants??

Electric Umbrella
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern
Pizzafari
Hollywood & Vine
Tangeriene Cafe
Garden Grill
Crystal Palace
Biergarten
Roaring Fork
Rosie's All American Cafe

We can't wait for November 26th to get here!!

EvilQueen2006
06-28-2007, 05:56 PM
Out of all those, I have only been to 3.

Tangerine Cafe- yummy! my favorite counter service at Epcot. I had the vegatarian platter combo thing.

Crystal Palace- Great interaction with Pooh and the gang. Good food too! loved the puffed french toast.

Hollywood and Vine- I had dinner here back when it was the Mickey and Minnie Hollywood show thing. I don't remember much about the food. It doesn't stand out as either really good or really bad.

mook3y
06-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Here is comments on the ones we have eaten at.

Le Cellier - One of our favorites. Good Steaks, excellent cheese soup. The bread/pretzel sticks are yummy.

Liberty Tree Tavern - Food is good, character interaction was great. One of our favorites.

Pizzafari - Have ate there 2 times. food is so so. But not many choices at AKL.

Hollywood & Vine - Have had breakfast here. It is good. Our kids favorite charcter dining.

Crystal Palace- Have had breakfast here 2 times. If you like pooh, it could be for you. ;)
Food is good.

lovewalt
06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Electric Umbrella-pretty standard counter service..they do have a fixin's bar for burgers that's pretty good.
Le Cellier- Excellent,probably the best meal I've ever had at WDW.Try the Mushroom Filet and the cheese soup!:thumbsup:
Liberty Tree Tavern-haven't been...YET
Pizzafari-Didn't care for the pizza myself,but DH thought it was fine.
Hollywood & Vine-went for lunch with the Playhouse Disney characters,buffet was good and character interaction was fun.
Tangeriene Cafe-Excellent counter service,love the Shawarma Platters
Garden Grill-We had very slow service the one time we went here but the food was good and so was the character interaction.
Crystal Palace-Beautiful restaurant,above average food on buffet,my favorite character meal.
Biergarten-haven't tried yet
Roaring Fork-never been
Rosie's All American Cafe-standard counter service,I don't have anything bad to say but nothing was really outstanding.

Enjoy!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-28-2007, 08:38 PM
We had a ball at LTT, the characters were fantastic! And the food was really good to.
I've always had good food at H&V and the CP. Roaring Forks, the food was good & our server was low key which was fine with us, not too much shenanigans pulled on us.

mrsgaribaldi
06-29-2007, 04:53 AM
:welcome:to Intercot
I noticed the reason for your trip in Nov and that's great :mickey:

Hollywood and Vine I love, delicious food, same for Le Cellier :thumbsup:

auntfrannie
06-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Electric Umbrella: Just so-so to me. Nothing special but sometimes it's just convenient if we don't feel like walking over to The Land's counter service restaurants.

Le Cellier: I've never had a bad meal here, although we always have a 20-30 minute wait for our ADRs.

Liberty Tree Tavern: Good comfort food and terrific character interaction!

Hollywood & Vine: Good for a buffet but nothing outstanding.

Crystal Palace: Good Pooh character interaction. The breakfast buffet is nice.

Biergarten: Loads of fun! Lots of great food on the buffet.