PDA

View Full Version : Luggage

TinksPixieDust
06-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey...

if you are staying at a resort before you go on a 3 day cruise and you are returning to that same hotel after the cruise... are you able to leave some bags at the hotel while you are on the cruise?

say you had a bunch of clothes but only needed a slecetd few for the cruise... so instead of bringing 5 suitcases you coudl bring only 2 with the stuff you need?? just a question

if so is there any fee?

disneycouple2004
06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
If you have the room at the resort booked for those days your on the cruise ..no problem..
We left alot of things in the room and went to Vero Beach for 3 days..everything was just as we left it when we returned..but..we did have that room booked for that entire time period..:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
06-29-2007, 05:43 PM
I had the same question when I was planning our cruise in 2005. The answer was yes, and no. We were going around the Thanksgiving holiday and leaving from and returning to BWV. I was told to ask the luggage service staff if it was possible but there was no hard and fast answer that it would be allowed. I would advise that you call ahead and have a Plan A and a Plan B in place.

When we did finally go on our cruise in 2006, we stayed at VWL first and then spent a week at OKW upon debarkation. I ended up having to take all our luggage with us due to the change in hotels. I just made sure to be very careful in the way I packed things for the three parts of the trip.