PDA

View Full Version : My Laughin Place- 2007 Edition --Pre-Trip

Where's Your Laughin Place
06-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello everybody! Long time no see! ;)

First off, I have to say that I am still kinda bummed that all my previous trip reports and posts from the west boards are gone......they are nothing now..... oh well, that's o.k. It gives me more reason to post more on these boards! :D

Well ladies and gents, it is that time again. I am making another trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!! By about 3pm tomorrow(Friday), I should be in Disneyland!!! This trip I will be traveling with some family who has been to Disneyland, but has not experienced it the way most of us experience it. They have never seen Fantasmic! or MSEP. They also have not really taken in the sights and sounds of Disneyland. So, with this trip, I'm going to show them exactly WHY we(me, my mom and grandma) go every year(and this year we also made a trip for NewYears Eve :D). I plan on showing them WHY we purchased Annual Passports to the park.

This trip is going to be a blast, this will be my first multi-day trip in 3 years that I did not do a MagicMusicDay's Performance, yes the performances were fun, I just prefer concentrating on the park and the group of people I am with........Well, I was going to post another trip report from New Years Eve(because the original was on the west boards), but here is my page with the pictures from my trip:Disneyland Pictures from New Year's Eve (http://web.mac.com/zmoreno/iWeb/Site/Disneyland.html)

Where's Your Laughin Place
06-28-2007, 12:01 PM
I forgot to mention that I will be leaving ASU(I have final for BIO tomorrow morning, so we are leaving afterwards) at 9am...This will be the first time that I have driven to California since I was 10....(And I will be driving part of the way this time :thumbsup: )

Lizzie
06-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Have a great trip.

ChipDale
06-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Have a fun vacation! :mickey: I look forward to reading your report when you get home!

ChipnDaleGal
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM
I hope your travel went well and you are there having fun right now!! :mickey: