PDA

View Full Version : A Boutique for Boys?

DisneyDreams09
06-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I know the BBB has the 10 dollar boy package but wouldn't it be cool if they had a place specifically for boys?
Like A Pirate makeover, prince makover, villan makeover (like gaston) etc.

1.) What do you think? Do you think it would be popular enough to actually work?

2.) Are there any other things that the boys could be made over that you could think of?

3.) As a parents would you be willing to pay?

Just a thought :)

r4kids
06-27-2007, 11:07 PM
My DS (9) said just don't call it a boutique. HAHA He cracks me up. Anyway, he said a pirate or villian theme would be cool. They really don't have alot for boys, that is way I am afraid US will have an impact on vacation plans. DS is already planning on a 2009 trip!

CosmicRay
06-27-2007, 11:35 PM
They should have a boys area where they could transformed into Disney Heros (Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Buzz, Woody), Disney Villans or Pirates. We are giving our DD the BBB package as an early Christmas present and were wishing there was something cool for boys too

tadshome
06-28-2007, 02:48 AM
My DS(10) would love a place to be transformed into a pirate or woody :)

Momof2boys
06-28-2007, 12:35 PM
We always try to plan a little something "extra" for our boys on our trips - the Pirate Cruise, a night at the Kids Club, Disney Quest, etc . . .

Even boys need to feel special. I'd love for Disney to incorporate that demographic as well. It's not ALL about the princesses :secret:

DisneyDreams09
06-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I am so glad there are actually people who agree

And I know Boutique isn't real boyish, I just couldn't think of another word at the time :)

Does anyone know how we could go about suggesting this, I mean really suggesting it, not just to a national email address,
This is something I actually would be willing to draw up some plans on and do a presentation :D
Whew! Getting a little worked up :)

Anyone else agree that is it is time for the boys to have their own place?

SBETigg
06-28-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't know. I don't see a lot of fathers getting on board with the dress-up thing for boys. They all like to see their girls as princesses but to take park time away for a boy to get costumed up might not fly with a lot of families. As fun as it sounds. Although there are girls who may easily prefer to play pirate to princess as well. A nice first step would be to make a more boy-oriented character breakfast to counter the princess events, perhaps.

Hayden's Dad
06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
I disagree I would love to have a place to take my son and let him get dressed up as peter, hook, woody, buzz, or any of the other heros and villians.

I do agree there needs to be a more boy oriented character meal. You could do Toy Story easily.

Flower
06-28-2007, 04:15 PM
I am sure that with the success of BBB Disney will do something geared towards boys, they are seemingly making the $$$$$ from BBB!

grumpycajun
06-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Just curious... What is the $10 boy package at the BBB?

DisneyDreams09
06-28-2007, 08:18 PM
What I saw it that they spike the hair and I think do different(temporary) hair dyes, some in the shape of mickey and add confetti or glitter or something, I haven't done it but i read on here where someone had taken their son and daughter, but the boys had the same pink and girly room and said she was worried he would feel uncomfortable, she said he didn't but I think it would still be good for the boys to have a place, and I do agree that it should be open to girls too, b/c when I was a little girl I would have loved being a pirate.:sail:

Big_Pete's_Auto_Sales
06-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi sis

Tink#64
06-30-2007, 10:26 AM
My DS's 9& 11 would love to become pirates or villians. Mind you they aren't going to be caught dead looking like Peter Pan & wearing tights! But they're all about the pirates & villians & that's not sissy, they need to be able to have a little magic also. They don't need to do exactly what the girls do though. I'm sure one of though imagineers could imagineer something for boys. And of course we parents of boys would pay for them to have a little more Disney magic while at Disney world!
:pirate: :jack: :magic:

crazypoohbear
07-02-2007, 09:17 PM
The boy's could get a hair cut and the spiky colored hair dye and pixie dust and mickeys at the barber shop in the MK.